All reviews bay view suite east wing orcas island towel warmer bayview suite gas fireplace shared bath jacuzzi tub east sound sitting area perfect location bay window within walking distance beautiful room main building large bathroom comfortable bed
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Convenient location. Great room. This hotel is in the middle of town, within walking distance to everything. It has a great restaurant on the pricey side. It is set back off the road so not much road noise.

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

It's all about the special loving touches and character of Outlook Inn that will ensure that I always stay here when visiting the island. The bathroom in the hallway is no problem and actually makes the Inn feel more like home. The staff are so welcoming and attentive.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 1, 2019

My boyfriend and I recently stayed here, and the accommodations are excellent. The room was clean, the bed was extremely comfortable, and the service was phenomenal. We also had breakfast while we were there, and the food is really great. I would definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in one of the upper level Bayview Suites room 52 for our anniversary. The room exceeded our expectations in every way and we didn’t want to leave. It was extremely cozy, well appointed and had several little amenities to appreciate like bath towel warmer, gas fireplace and extra large jacuzzi tub. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and not like concrete like many hotels are. The view of the bay and Indian Island from the upper level is priceless. The staff from the front desk to the maintenance and cleaning folks were extremely friendly and helpful. Bottom line is you can tell that the owner Sara takes tremendous pride in her establishment and in providing her guests with best experience possible. I highly recommend!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kashmir320
Reviewed April 2, 2019

This is a perfect location to stroll around town from. We were in the room above the entrance. It has a queen and two single beds. The shared bathroom was not an issue as there are more than one to choose from. The furnishings were adorable, beds comfy, everything was clean, and there was fresh coffee in the hall when we spoke up!

Room tip: I would call the hotel and talk about the rooms as each is a bit different.
Date of stay: March 2019