Whether traveling solo, as a couple or family, the Outlook Inn has everything you need and provides high-end touches at every corner.
You get an excellent beach directly in front of the hotel, a choice of room sizes and styles for all budgets, and a great restaurant with fresh food, plus you are in the center of town.
The suite was less then $200/night and included an amazing jetted tub, towel warmers, and some of the best (local) soaps/lotions I've used in a hotel.
Stay here and visit the Rosario Resort for a drink and museum tour - we did back to back nights at both hotels and were surprised at how much we enjoyed staying at the Outlook.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The islands oldest family run 40 room hotel in the heart of Eastsound on Orcas Island. Three distinct styles of rooms from luxury to economy, all just steps from boutiques, galleries, and the restaurants. On site restaurant the New Leaf Cafe and Lounge features seafood and incredible cocktails with a water view. Banquet facilities and off site catering to help you mark the special occasions of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Outlook Inn on Orcas Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outlook Inn On Orcas Island Hotel Eastsound
- Outlook Hotel Eastsound
- Outlook Inn Orcas Island
- Outlook Hotel On Orcas Island
- Outlook Inn On Orcas Island Eastsound, WA