This really was a wonderful choice on an island that we had never visited before.
The second week of Sept had fabulous weather for us to enjoy.
The room was magnificent. Incredible views, comfortable, friendly staff...would definitely stay again. The restaurant was also closed initially when we were there...very disappointing. We did try the next night with a reservation but the staff was not tuned into seating requests or times. Moved over to a great water view pub down the street with good food and a friendly staff (Madrona Bar & Grill). May be a better choice. Tried the New Leaf for breakfast and had a better experience. Enjoy...its an easy choice. Easy access to all of the good stuff & a great hopping off point to explore the rest of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The islands oldest family run 40 room hotel in the heart of Eastsound on Orcas Island. Three distinct styles of rooms from luxury to economy, all just steps from boutiques, galleries, and the restaurants. On site restaurant the New Leaf Cafe and Lounge features seafood and incredible cocktails with a water view. Banquet facilities and off site catering to help you mark the special occasions of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Outlook Inn on Orcas Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outlook Inn On Orcas Island Hotel Eastsound
- Outlook Hotel Eastsound
- Outlook Inn Orcas Island
- Outlook Hotel On Orcas Island
- Outlook Inn On Orcas Island Eastsound, WA