We spent 3 nights here and enjoyed our visit. We booked a harborside room which had a lovely view and wonderful creek runing just outside the building. Our room was cold when we first arrived but after a call to the front desk, a lovely woman arrived with an additional heater and 4 blankets (one was dirty but we did not need it). The bathroom was clean - funtional - nothing fancy. Beds were comfortable. Good internet connection and it us free - there is no cellular service here.
These rooms are away from the mansion where you check in, I would not recommend staying in these without a car. We ate in the restaurant at the mansion the first night and were disappointed in the food. There are good places to eat in Eastsound for breakfast and lunch (olga cafe has just reopened there and it is a delight).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic waterfront resort located on Orcas Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rosario Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosario Hotel Eastsound
- Rosario Island
- Rosario Resort Eastsound
- Rosario Resort Orcas Island
- Rosario Resort And Spa Orcas Island/Eastsound, WA