Consider Rosario a really comfortable upscale B&B. Since the main building was built in the 1900 do not expect the Ritz, but if you appreciate master craftsmanship and architecture this is your place. The history of this resort is amazing, they resort even has a museum w/ the original steinway piano and pipe organ that still works. The resort is clean and the view is unbelievable and the food is GREAT, especially breakfast. The main Bar is warm and inviting, the staff is very friendly. We had a Bayside King Room which was clean and ample space, room included a fridge. Internet and Cell Phone access was inconsistent in our room but in the main building signals were strong.
If you like to hike the resort is close to the entrance of Moran State Park. Overall this place is very special hard to explain in words but if you like a great getaway this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic waterfront resort located on Orcas Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rosario Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosario Hotel Eastsound
- Rosario Island
- Rosario Resort Eastsound
- Rosario Resort Orcas Island
- Rosario Resort And Spa Orcas Island/Eastsound, WA