“The real deal”
Review of Fonda Oaxaquena

Fonda Oaxaquena
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Passing through Wenatchee in search of good Mexican food, I landed in Fonda Oaxaquena. It could not have been better. Amazing layers of taste, a very friendly staff and a bright fun interior.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

I passed by this place forever without stopping in. I missed out. The food is very good and the quality is much better than most of the nearby "Mexican" restaurants. I'm not a mole fan (too sweet for me) but I did try theirs on a visit and it was great. Service is also great.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We have only visited once and were so excited to see a menu featuring items that are different from the other Mexican restaurants in Wenatchee. The food was excellent and we will be back.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

The taste was outstanding, the quantities are large - bring an appetite. Small place with a unique decor and the family (the restaurant staff were extremely friendly. Recommend the Camaronies a la diobla.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

My wife and I were in town for one of the never ending conventions Wenatchee hosts. We just wanted a relaxed, relatively inexpensive meal. As prior reviews noted, this place has excellent mole. My wife's mixed drink was also quite good. It was busy but we did not have to wait long for a seat. Service was appropriately attentive and out food came out promptly.