“Reasoble food”
Review of Jimmy's Diner

Jimmy's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 18, 2014

The food here is very "standard" In other words it is acceptable but not very memorable. Breakfast is my favorite meal here, but againg nothing I can rave about.

There are newer reviews for Jimmy's Diner

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Friday through Sunday you can get eggs benedict at Jimmy's. They come with hash browns. and they come out perfect- the egg whites are firm while the yolk is runny. The Hollandaise is good, although my taste leads to a little more lemon, which they have for the iced tea, so just ask. I recommended it to some friends who went over and told me it was a great Sunday breakfast. They routinely take their Model A Ford out for Sunday Breakfast so if you see it at Jimmy's on a Sunday Morning, you will know they have become regulars as we have.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Visiting from out of town, found this on Tripadvisor and gave it a try. Nice and friendly local place with good food. Nothing exceptional, but the basic breakfasts nicely done. My companions also liked their food as well. Very good value. The service was exceptional. The servers were very friendly and prompt in refilling our coffee cups. Will definitely go here again if in the area.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The food was good and not very expensive. Most of the staff were exceptionally friendly and efficient. Our waitress seemed a bit less friendly and coffee cups sat empty more than once, but as we were leaving the gal at the register made up for it with her charming banter and happy attitude. Perhaps it was just a bad day for our waitress?

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Good "home cooked" food & prices and friendly service. I've been there for breakfast but I'm sure lunches are great too. Can be really busy but worth the wait.