“So So”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
East Wenatchee, Washington
“So So”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

So so service and food quality. Didn't get my wife's steak done right the first time. Had to send it back. Annoying

Visited October 2012

Kennewick, Washington
“Great atmosphere, clean restaurant and Super great food.”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I recently visited the Olive Garden in East Wenatchee with my brother and his wife, my daughter and mother. We had a great time and the quality of the food was excellent.
The wait staff gave us time to chit chat with each other while still checking up on us to ensure we had enough salad and refill our drinks.

I had the Mixed Grille- as aways and we had salad and bread sticks....everyones food was cooked to order and on time.

As always Olive Garden delivers great atmosphere and great customer service. All employees are extremely friendly and well trained.

Thank you for making our family get together one to remember.

• Visited November 2012
Leavenworth, Washington, United States
“Wonderful service!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have never been treated so well at a restaurant as I was here at Olive Garden by our waiter. I'm not a fine-diner so that should be taken into account as well, but I do work at one of the most popular and notable hotels in Leavenworth (a VERY hospitality-oriented area since it is centered around tourism), so I believe I have a good idea of what good service looks like. The waiter was extremely polite and, although he was busy, still stayed to talk to us and converse. I also thought it was nice because he had an accent that fit into the Italian theme so I really felt like I was right at home there.

• Visited October 2012
Quincy, Washington
“Great waitresses”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Unlimited soup and salad is wonderful, reasonable priced. Try to go off hours so the crowds aren't so bad. The pasta is really nothing to write home about, pretty blah. I do love going to this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
East Wenatchee, Washington
“Was never poisoned there.”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Very good for a "system " restaurant. Drink wine elswhere, however,
short pours, and thick glasses. So so wine. Food is consistant, and
usually good. Service tends to be a little too much showmanship, but
is usually adequite.