“Great Place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in East Wenatchee
Cawston, Canada
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Second stay in 2013 but definitely not the last. The best rates in East Wenatchee, fabulouse staff, helpful and accommodating. We have stayed here numerous times over the past 5 years, always treated as if we were the only ones in the hotel. If you can't find it just ask at the desk, the staff is always willing to go out of their way to make your visit enjoyable.

The Cedars Inn is close to a few great restaurants and a good shopping mall. Just a hop, skip and jump across the river to Wenatchee if you cannot not find what you want close by.

Room Tip: We like the view to the west over the river, just tell your needs when booking.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sara Eva B, Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Alyce
First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us; we certainly appreciate your feedback. I would also like to say a huge “THANK YOU” for your continued business and loyalty. We will see you again on your next visit to the valley!
Eva Torres- Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

When we first arrived to the Inn we were given our key and directed to our room. When we got to the room, and open the door there was an over whelming putrid smell! There where beer cans everywhere cigarette butts all around, the toilet seats where up, dirty towles and used lotion bottles on the floor. We turned around and went right back to the front desk, where we asked for another room. We told the two people at the front desk and they didn't even apologize, they smiled and shrugged it off after saying that it was probably because we reserved online!!! We got our new room, and it was MUCH cleaner. However we were kept up until 1am with the upstairs people tap dancing, and woke up at 7am because of the slamming doors. My over all experience was TERRIBLE! I doubt we will ever return.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Sara Eva B, Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Coriejohnson
First and foremost, I would like to sincerely apologize to you and your family for your most recent stay. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service and cleanliness that we provide, and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. We’d like to obtain some additional details regarding your hotel stay, so we have sent you a private message.
We look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Thank you~ Eva Torres Property Manager

Travelers are raving about these East Wenatchee hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I had an awesome weekend at cedar inn in east Wenatchee,Washington. I will go back to this hotel definitely. Cedar Inn hotel was very clean and has great customer service. The bed was very comfortable to sleep on.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sara Eva B, Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Morenita13
We are certainly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to your return. Have a wonderful day ~ Eva Torres Property Manager
Tonasket WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I finally found a hotel I Liked in Wenatchee that is clean AND allows smoking. My room was VERY Clean and the bed was very comfortable and the gal who works at the front desk (Eva) was Extremely friendly and helpful. I will definitely go back again and again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank GinaTonasketWA
Sara Eva B, Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
GinaTonasketWa
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. I am delighted to know that you have finally found your place to stay when in the area, and thankful that you have chosen us as your hotel to stay at. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon, very soon! Eva Torres~ Property Manager
Pendleton, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

What a very pleasant surprise. Considering the pricing I really didn't expect much. I paid less than $60 for a room with 2 queens a nice fridge, big microwave, in room coffee, sweet flat screen tv, and above all......are you sitting down? The bathroom was large, and CLEAN!!!!

Oh man what a great relief for me, I am often too picky on some things but not when it comes to bathrooms and beds. Oh yes beds, by the way did I mention the fact that the beds were outstanding! Nice poofy pillows. I walked around in the room and my socks stayed clean. Outstanding! I got an excellent night of sleep, then I went down to the lobby for breakfast. The staff had put together such a large feast I didn't know what to think. So I defaulted to grabbing plates and filling them up. I had such a great breakfast I didn't want to leave.

Anyway to sum it up, if you are within 100 miles of this place and need a room it's worth the trip!

Room Tip: Request top floor, nice view of the river.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tizmyn
Tizmyn
I couldn't tell you more, how much I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay with us. Thank you for your detailed review. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your stay & our beds (I’d have to agree with you on that). I will definitely spread the good news to our housekeeping staff, for they truly do an amazing job! We will look forward to you returning back to the Cedars Inn again. Thank you! Eva Torres ~ Property Manager
East Wenatchee, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at Cedars Inn to get away from the bad weather and enjoy a heated indoor pool. Kids had a blast. Staff was very friendly, rooms were nice and clean and breakfast had a surprisingly large selection. Thanks Staff we'll definately be back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eileen M Thank you for taking the time to place your hotel experience with us. I am happy that the kids enjoyed their time here out of the cold and into a warm pool. We will look forward to seeing you and your family again in the near future. Thanks again! Eva Torres~Property Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Was very enjoyable, will definitely stay again. The service was great, and I liked that they kept the drinks out! Perfect for the cold weather. The rooms were very clean too, the heater worked very well, and just everything was great. Can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sara Eva B, Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Kaitlynrich33
Thank you for taking your time to write a review of your recent stay with us at the Cedars Inn. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will definitely look forward to your return when you come back this way. ~ Eva Torres Property Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Wenatchee
Comfort Inn Downtown Wenatchee
Motel 6 Wenatchee
Motel 6 Wenatchee
#10 of 16 in Wenatchee

Been to Cedars Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!