“Wow, what a nice place to rest at!!”
Review of Cedars Inn Hotel

Cedars Inn Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in East Wenatchee
Fairbanks
“Wow, what a nice place to rest at!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

It was getting kinda late and we had been driving for 5 hours. Just happen to stumble upon this "oasis-in-the-middle-of-nowhere"!! For the price, it's really an excellent place to stay. The a/c wasn't too loud, the staff was super friendly, and the free breakfast was very filling and appreciated! And oh yea, the beds, they were sooooooooo comfy!! I'd highly recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Sara Eva B, Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you for your review Deborah, we're certainly glad that you stumbled across the Cedars Inn. We are also pleased to know that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet and our wonderful beds. We look forward to seeing you again when you decide to come back through Wenatchee.
Eva Torres ~Property Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Kennewick, Washington
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We have been staying here every once in a while over the past few years. Usually the rate is about $70 a night, I know what to expect and it's nothing fancy. The rooms are always musty and desperately need an upgrade. We stayed there on Saturday at the rate of $95, which I wasn't thrilled about but I could not get an explanation of why it was $25 more than previous times and why our friend who was also staying there got a rate of $70. Our room had a huge leak above the toilet from the toilet on the next floor. Completely disgusting; I didn't bother calling for a new room since it was 11:30 when I noticed and I was heading to bed. When I brought it up at the front desk we got an apology and they said maintenance would take care of it which is great for the next person but not so awesome for us since we had to put a towel on our heads in the morning while using the restroom. I'm not impressed with the customer service from the receptionist or the manager and we will not be back.

• Stayed August 2012
jenno_2010
Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience that occurred during your stay with us at the Cedars Inn. Regarding the leak in the bathroom we certainly do our very best to resolve anything that is brought to our attention at any time. Be assured that maintenance addressed the problem when you had told us about it at check out and it was resolved immediately. As far as the rates, they fluctuate whether or not it’s a holiday, weekend, special event and or time of the year. We have several different rates throughout the year. Again, we are truly sorry that you left our property disappointed. We do hope that you will reconsider and give us the opportunity to deliver the pleasant experience that you deserve! Eva Torres- Property Manager
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Loved our stay at this hotel. Very convenient, yet not "downtown". Quick check-in. We were able to unload our luggage right into our room through the sliding doors (a little unusual to have sliding outside doors and interior doors too). Comfortable beds, very clean bathroom. Nice and quiet, A/C worked well and was not too noisy. Loved the breakfast bar - very nice variety. I was able to bring my food back to our room. The only "minus" was the curtains over the sliding glass doors - they left a gap on the side which reflected in the mirror inside - you really couldn't change clothes at night in the main part of the room without possibility of someone seeing your reflection. The curtain edge needed re-sewing where the stitches had come out - minor details that would've made this a 5 on the scale. Otherwise, very nice place that we would stay at next time we are in the Wenatchee area.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms have doors to both the parking lot and an interior corridor.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
gina_muller, General Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Hi LizzyWA,

I was so glad to know that you will stay with us again the next time you are in town. We have to take a look at the curtains, thank you for that feedback.
West Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Stayed in east Wenatchee for a weekend shopping trip Hotel location is ideal for shopping,very good breakfast,friendly service,good size room well appointed.Very good value

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room on the quiet side of the hotel which was very convenient for bring in you...
Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hi Firestorm03,

I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Cedars Inn while on your shopping trip. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town.
Reviewed July 3, 2012

This hotel is the "approved" hotel in the Wenatchee area for my work, and I have stayed here on business before. Recently however, my wife and I stayed for a week while on vacation and The Cedars made a perfect home base from which to visit nearby places. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and it was quiet even though it sits close to the road. We also enjoyed the pool and hot tub!

I have found that The Cedars is a terrific place to stay whether on business or vacation!

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Bill R
HI W.J. Reeds,

Thank you for your positive response. I am happy to know that you stay with us while on business and also, on vacation. We truly appreciate your business!!!!
Hollister, CA
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stayed at Cedars Inn for 1 week in May, 2012. I found it to be well located, (right by one of the bridges into Wenatchee) for my purposes. The staff was very nice (especially Brianna....what a sweetheart). My room was clean and appointed with a comfortable bed, chair with ottoman, desk, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and nice TV with remote. It also had a nice balcony which overlooked the Columbia river. I sat out each morning and drank my coffee, The bathroom was OK. There is an indoor pool and hot tub. But here's more of the bargain! There is an awesome breakfast! Not your usual continental breakfast!!! There were 4 types of cereal and packages for hot oatmeal, yogurt, all kinds of differrent breads, bagels, biscuits with butter and jam choices which included apple butter (cool for the apple capital of the world!!) There was also waffle machines with syrup and scrambled eggs and delicious sausage patties! Coffee and tea 24 hours too AND hot soft chocolate chip cookies in the evening! I would not hesitate to return, and will next time I'm in town. I used an AARP rate. OK, this isn't the Hilton but you won't pay close to those prices either! It's clean, friendly and a great value for the money spent!! My only critisim would be that the walls are fairly thin and housekeeping was a not good at replacing linens and coffee etc for the coffee maker. But when I asked for the wash cloths from the front desk after I found them not replaced, they were cheerfully brought to me. Also there were no handicapped parking places near the front door which was very inconvenient for me.

Room Tip: I enjoyed my balcony room. It's a bit away from the rest of the hotel BUT you should be prepare...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
gina_muller, General Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Hi 49erLover.....Thank you for your comments. It sounds like overall you did really enjoy your stay at the Cedars Inn. I apologize for the linens & coffee not being replinised, it sounds like that might be a little training issue. I will make sure the front desk agents mention to guests that they have a few stairs to cimb when staying in the balcony rooms. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast, it is quite delicious and we receive lots of compliments on it. We hope to see you the next time you are in East Wenatchee!!!
Snohomish
Reviewed May 15, 2012

This hotel was a very good value. We had new carpet and new furniture in our room, a great complimentary breakfast and friendly staff. The location was a little inconvenient, but we'll go out of our way to stay at the hotel in the future.

Room Tip: Stay on the 2nd floor so car lights don't shine into your room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Sara Eva B, Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
David,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Wenatchee.
Have a wonderful day

#1 of 16 in Wenatchee
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee
Comfort Inn Downtown Wenatchee
Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel

Been to Cedars Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!