“weekend shopping trip” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in East Wenatchee
West Kelowna, Canada
“weekend shopping trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Stayed in east Wenatchee for a weekend shopping trip Hotel location is ideal for shopping,very good breakfast,friendly service,good size room well appointed.Very good value

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room on the quiet side of the hotel which was very convenient for bring in you...
Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
gina_muller, General Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Hi Firestorm03,

I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Cedars Inn while on your shopping trip. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

This hotel is the "approved" hotel in the Wenatchee area for my work, and I have stayed here on business before. Recently however, my wife and I stayed for a week while on vacation and The Cedars made a perfect home base from which to visit nearby places. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and it was quiet even though it sits close to the road. We also enjoyed the pool and hot tub!

I have found that The Cedars is a terrific place to stay whether on business or vacation!

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Bill R
HI W.J. Reeds,

Thank you for your positive response. I am happy to know that you stay with us while on business and also, on vacation. We truly appreciate your business!!!!
Hollister, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stayed at Cedars Inn for 1 week in May, 2012. I found it to be well located, (right by one of the bridges into Wenatchee) for my purposes. The staff was very nice (especially Brianna....what a sweetheart). My room was clean and appointed with a comfortable bed, chair with ottoman, desk, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and nice TV with remote. It also had a nice balcony which overlooked the Columbia river. I sat out each morning and drank my coffee, The bathroom was OK. There is an indoor pool and hot tub. But here's more of the bargain! There is an awesome breakfast! Not your usual continental breakfast!!! There were 4 types of cereal and packages for hot oatmeal, yogurt, all kinds of differrent breads, bagels, biscuits with butter and jam choices which included apple butter (cool for the apple capital of the world!!) There was also waffle machines with syrup and scrambled eggs and delicious sausage patties! Coffee and tea 24 hours too AND hot soft chocolate chip cookies in the evening! I would not hesitate to return, and will next time I'm in town. I used an AARP rate. OK, this isn't the Hilton but you won't pay close to those prices either! It's clean, friendly and a great value for the money spent!! My only critisim would be that the walls are fairly thin and housekeeping was a not good at replacing linens and coffee etc for the coffee maker. But when I asked for the wash cloths from the front desk after I found them not replaced, they were cheerfully brought to me. Also there were no handicapped parking places near the front door which was very inconvenient for me.

Room Tip: I enjoyed my balcony room. It's a bit away from the rest of the hotel BUT you should be prepare...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gina_muller, General Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Hi 49erLover.....Thank you for your comments. It sounds like overall you did really enjoy your stay at the Cedars Inn. I apologize for the linens & coffee not being replinised, it sounds like that might be a little training issue. I will make sure the front desk agents mention to guests that they have a few stairs to cimb when staying in the balcony rooms. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast, it is quite delicious and we receive lots of compliments on it. We hope to see you the next time you are in East Wenatchee!!!
Snohomish
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

This hotel was a very good value. We had new carpet and new furniture in our room, a great complimentary breakfast and friendly staff. The location was a little inconvenient, but we'll go out of our way to stay at the hotel in the future.

Room Tip: Stay on the 2nd floor so car lights don't shine into your room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sara Eva B, Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
David,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Wenatchee.
Have a wonderful day

Eva Torres
Property Manager
Auburn, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

My mother ,a friend and i stayed at your hotel on 4/25/12.The staff that checked us in was great . But the women named Eva really was the best . I also work in customer service . But she had an issue with one of your other costomers staying at the hotel and handled him with a smile he just wouldn't stop buggin her . All she did was try to calm him down and smile . After he left ( to return) a couple of minutes later to bother other folks staying there . She still was handling him with a smile , i give her a big Kudo's and GREAT customer service award !!! I will stay at your hotel anytime im in Wenatchee . They also offer a frequent stay card to earn a free stay . Also the breakfast of make your own waffles are great also .Nice choice for breakfast not just cereal . Even sausage , with scrambled eggs ,Bisquits and gravy .Thank you for the wonderful night stay ! Susan From Omak Washington

Room Tip: Any room i have recieved at this hotels was equaily nice.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi Susan M.....Thank you for the wonderful comments about your stay at the Cedars Inn. Yes, Eva the Property Manager is great along with the rest of the staff. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast, it is quite delicious! and the punch cards that earn you a free night's stay are a little added bonus We hope to see you the next time you are in East Wenatchee!
Bremerton, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

Our team stayed here March 30-31, 2012. I will give you the good news first~~ The kids loved the indoor pool!! The breakfast choices were good!! The check in was fast!! But......The walls are PAPER THIN!!!! At 2 a.m. I called and asked the front desk to call the police. I honestly thought I was going to hear a woman be beat up or, even worse, that night. They came, (because I could hear that conversation, also.) You can guess what I heard for the next two hours, and the "shower afterwards." Not a place to get a good night's sleep~~unless you bring earplugs!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
gina_muller, General Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, April 8, 2012
Hi Gramsof1.....I am glad that you decided to stay at the Cedars Inn after finding out La Quinta was full. It sound like you had a great guest experience and you really enjoyed your accommodations. Our guest rooms are very comfortable and yes, the hote breakfast buffet is absolutely scrumptious. We have a great staff there and that take pride in their jobs an the hotel. Thank you for taking time to comment in Trip Advisor. We ask our guests to make comments and are always happy to read them. We hope to see you the next time you are in town.
Rhododendron, Oregon, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

Standard expectations of an inexpensive hotel with lots of extras. Super Clean, Cookies and Milk at 7pm plus a great full breakfast! The only thing I would have liked different was stronger coffee and real fruit (not fruit cups). We will for sure stay again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi Krasmor.....Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We have a wonderful staff that takes great pride in their work and the hotel. Glad you liked the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and milk. "Yummy" We will see about possibly replacing the fruit cups with fresh fruit. On your next stay, ask the breakfast attendant if she could make you a stronger cup of coffee and I bet she will. We ask all of our guests to make comments on Trip Advisor and we are always happy to read the responses. We hope to see you the next time you are in town.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Wenatchee
Comfort Inn Downtown Wenatchee
Motel 6 Wenatchee
Motel 6 Wenatchee
#10 of 16 in Wenatchee

Been to Cedars Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!