“Best Mexican Anywhere!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Carnation, Washington
“Best Mexican Anywhere!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We do not go to other Mexican restaurants because they are all disappointing compared to Ixtapa. We have been to Ixtapa so many times I lost count ten years ago! We have been to 4 Ixtapa restaurants (it is a local small chain) and two stand out- the one on Redmond Ridge and the one in Carnation-our favorite. Upon discovering their salsa was for sale we haven't eaten canned for the last 4 years!
Recommendations:
No Name
Enchiladas Suizas
Enchiladas Espinacas (especially if you are vegetarian-I am not and I've ordered this at least ten times!)
Chicken Ala Diabola-to die for
Any Burrito
It has been almost 15 years of frequenting this restaurant monthly (sometimes weekly) and nothing has been not good.
It is where we bring visitors-every time we can!
If you are in the area, it is a place that should be on you list.

Visited October 2013

Seattle
“Decent Mexican Food”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Great for Duvall, but just okay for a Mexican restaurant in other locations. Service was okay, value reasonable, and drinks unimpressive.

I wouldn't drive 5 miles out of my way to eat here, but Duvall is Duvall. Think of Timbuktu in the middle of Montana.

• Visited November 2013
CostaRica5
“Good food”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I like it here a lot. Theres a lot of seating, food is good, drinks are good, salsa is excellent. There take out accuracy from our experience is pretty poor. Couple times I had to come back, otheres I just dealt with it.

Visited August 2012
Duvall
“Chips and Salsa”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

The chips and salsa here is my crack. i keep going back for more

Visited April 2012
San Diego, California
“Ugh!”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Really bad Mexican food for a Californian. Been there many times as it seems to be the only place in town.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Benthien

Been to Ixtapa? Share your experiences!