“Good wholesome food”
Review of Grange Cafe

Grange Cafe
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Duvall
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Duvall, Washington
“Good wholesome food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Makes me think of my childhood, great food, well presented by friendly knowledgeable staff. The fare is not fancy, but the presentation and quality is outstanding.

• Visited December 2013

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Small, Charming Local Cafe with Great Fresh Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

After breakfast here one cold winter's morning, we couldn't resist returning two more times, Once more for their Fabulous french toast, another time for lunch. One might ask, how can French Toast be fabulous??? I am not sure how but it definitely was. Made with thick challah bread, grilled to perfection and coated with the most delicious freshly made whipped butter I have ever tasted. Another time, their BLT sandwich, also on Challah bread was outstandingly delicious.
The waitstaff is friendly but not officious and service was timely.
We love the place and will make it a "must stop" every time we are in the Seattle area. Cant wait to go in the summer and sit out back.

• Visited November 2013
Seattle
“Old Town Brunch”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Invited by friends to this restaurant for brunch. Had been in this old building in the 70s to listen to Reilly and Maloney and other local music. Food was local and good. Grass fed beef is used in the Joe's Special. Coffee refills were abundant. We have found our new (old) brunch hangout!

• Visited November 2013
NJ
“Picked a winner!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband, kids, and nieces were in the area for raspberry picking, and didn't know a thing about Duvall. We decided to have lunch here just because it looked nice on the outside. Well, we picked a winner. Everything that we ate was wonderful. Our food ranged from breakfast plates (that, by the way, we were able to order at 1pm - kudos for that!!) - pancakes, eggs, etc., to burgers, fries, and mac and cheese. Our party consistent of people ranging from 3yo to 44 yo, including some picky eaters, a teenager, and some (my husband and I) who have traveled the world and eaten in some VERY expensive establishments. We were all impressed. No doubt a large reason for the quality of the food is that most, if not all, of the ingredients are locally produced.

Restaurant was also nicely decorated with some very interesting Americana; waitstaff very friendly and attentive. Prices very reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
Seattle, WA
“Surprisingly nice place in Duvall”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I went here recently for lunch with a friend - even though I live relatively close by, I never knew the place existed in the small town of Duvall ( fine dining choices there are limited). I had a Chicken and Brie sandwich on Focaccia bread - delicious and enough for me to take home leftovers. The menu for dinner looks great and more upscale than the choices at the other restaurants around there, so I will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2013

Been to Grange Cafe? Share your experiences!