Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont
$98
$98
$89
$76
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Dupont(Dupont)(Great Value!)
$99
$108
$102
$57
$93
HIExpress.com
$161
TownePlace Suites
Best Western Lakewood(Lakewood)(Great Value!)
$120
$109
$70
$64
All reviewschambers bayfront desksmall downtownwithin walking distancebreakfast hostessplanned communitygeneral storegreat hotelwafflesplace to staybusiness staymilitary basethe breakfast arearoom was cleanenjoyed my stayrecommend this hotel to anyoneother hotels in the area
Reviewed August 10, 2010

I recently stayed at the Liberty Inn, in DuPont, Washington, and was so suprised by the outstanding service and extremely clean room, I decided to extend my stay! The room was in excelent condition and the breakfast was to die for! I am a smoker, however the front desk made sure to place me near an exit (as requested) so I would be able to enter/exit easily. Everyone was so nice and helpful, and I would recommend this hotel to anyone! All the front desk staff were friendly and remembered me by name, when I entered. I stay at alot of hotels and would definitely reccommend to stay here. Surrounding resturants were great!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2010

I booked a room at the Liberty Inn after reading the great reviews and because I needed to stay close to Fort Lewis for the arrival of my son from an overseas deployment. The hotel is VERY clean and I could not have been happier with the cleanliness of my room, bathroom and bedding. The ONLY downside to this hotel may surprise you-the breakfast hostess totally ruined our stay!!! The rude, snarky, and "I am better than you" attitude oozed from her pores. She rolled her eyes at other guests when she thought no one was looking, huffed when we asked for more eggs, and spent more time chatting at the front desk than seeing to her own area. Spending several days at the hotel the first day I chaulked it up to her having a bad day, but by the 2nd and 3rd I was convinced she was a, well no other word to describe it, BRAT! The breakfast buffet is WONDERFUL, the front desk service is great, the hotel is beautiful, but the young gal needs to good talking to. Her sour face and horrible attitude leaves quite an impression, one that I will be most eager to share when I speak of my experiences in Washington. I don't want to derail anyone from staying at the Liberty Inn, because aside from her behavior, it was wonderful-but I would suggest an attitude adjustment in that little girl!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank supportthearmy
Management response:Responded August 9, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. We are happy to hear the hotel met your expectations and take great pride in all facets of our facility. As to the comments of the breakfast hostess, we take this very seriously and we will be investigating and addressing the less than acceptable behavior demonstrated by one of our employees.

Deborah Kerner

Reviewed July 25, 2010

I booked a three night stay because I was flying to my new duty station, Germany, with my family and made a reservation over the phone and confirmed. On the night I was supposed to book in they tell me they do not have any rooms left!!!!!

The clerk was sorry but said he would have the manager call me back, they never did and subsequent phone calls afterward to the clerk said he can not get a hold of the manager. ( Kids carry a cell phone nowadays!)

Making a last minute reservation at night while driving around the area with a family is not fun if you ever had to do it and paying premium Hotel room rates does not help either.

Maybe their rooms are nice but I would never know and would never trust that Hotel again. Like another person said, save your confirmation, though that didn't matter.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Management response:Responded August 9, 2010

We sincerely regret this happened to you and your family.

Please know that if the Front Desk Manager or I (I’m also available by cell phone at any time) would have received your message requesting us to call you, we would have called you immediately to address your situation. In the course of a very busy night for a relatively new employee, unfortunately the message was not passed on. It has been addressed with the employee and we expect rapid improvement in all forms of communication.

Believe me, there was no intention to lie to a potential customer We are an upstanding business in this close- knit military community and we strive every day to develop long lasting relationships with everyone who patronizes us!

However, even with the best of intentions, unfortunately mistakes can sometimes happen. We continue to learn from comments such as yours and we appreciate you taking time to let us know how you feel so that we can improve in our service to all of our customers.

Deborah Kerner

Reviewed March 10, 2010

We, (my daughter-in-law and 3 very young grandkids)were visiting our injured soldier just back from Iraq. It was over the Christmas holiday-we were so amazed at the hotel, the staff and the size and cleanliness of the the whole place. All the amenities were there-even computers to use. The beds were comfortable. Lots of towels, breakfast-(healthy choices). The kindness shown to a hurting family(s)-(i am sure they treated others the same-as if we were the only ones), they brought us "home made" christmas cookies and made us feel like we were at home. Without exception, every one of their hotel staff gave the same supreme service. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I would definitely come back and recommend it to others.
Sincerely, The grateful and proud mom of a U.S. Soldier-Mary C

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Castillorancho
Reviewed November 11, 2009

I stayed at this hotel for one night while on a business trip. The reservation was booked by my employer. To be honest, due to the name, I expected the place to be the equivalent of a Motel 8. However, upon arriving at the hotel I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was very clean and well maintained. Free breakfast is included, as well as coffee, fruit, and water throughout the day.

My room was large and clean. It had a pretty nice flat screen tv and coffee maker. I didn't have any problems with the hotel and would stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business