“Great family stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dupont
Oregon
“Great family stay”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Our kids loved the pool - us adults loved the temp of the heated indoor pool. Our kids loved the stairs to the 3rd floor - us adults loved how quiet it was for us. Our kids loved that they had their own "room" - us adults loved the rate we got for a divided suite. Overall, wouldn't hesitate to stay here every time we visit DuPont. Great price. Only wish: as a coffee drinker, I missed flavored cream in the morning, but could I possibly scrape lower for a suggestion?!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank ffwife

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This review is coming in a bit late, several months actually but I cannot forget how great the customer service was! I came in Sep2013 for business at JBLM, spending approximately sixteen days total. Originally, hotel reservations was booked for on base, but a friend told me about their wonderful experience here so I gave it a try and I am glad I did. Reservation was last minute but staff went out of their was to make the proper accommodations needed for the duration of the stay. When walking in one will now be in "awe" of a grand entrance but thats not why one should stay at a hotel. Size of room, cleanliness, and customer service are why people remember their stay. Everyone was very courteous and polite which cannot be said for other establishments.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Allen P
Prince George, Virginia
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed at the Liberty from 19 Nov to 12 Dec on business. I choose the liberty for the outstanding service on the last stay. The second time around was even better. Even though the town of DuPont has built up around the hotel, it still has the same at home services I received on my first visit. The town is great too, a true community with everything you need within a two minute walk from the hotel. The service you receive here to above any hotel I have stayed in. The managers, (especially Eve) greet you daily, remember your name and are always wanting to ask you how your are and how is your stay. They treat everyone as royalty and this is hard to find in today's world. Keep up the great service. If you are coming to the Fort Lewis/Tacoma area, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank cpervall
Liberty_Inn, General Manager at Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and the kind words for Eve and the staff; I'm very glad everyone was able to provide you with the hospitality you deserve. We hope to be able to serve you again on your next trip to DuPont. Have a wonderful 2014.

Deborah Kerner
Raeford, North Carolina
Reviewed November 8, 2013

First, I will not be able to explain how great of a place Liberty Inn (LI) actually is. As you can see, I end my sentences with "is". My wife and I checked in and knew right from the beginning we were going to enjoy our time in Dupont at LI. We were greeted by Ashley, with, what seemed, the royal treatment. LI is a family oriented hotel from the child friendly pool containing blow up toys that are available at pool side to the hot breakfast- much better than the Hampton Inn just down the street. They have a complimentary local paper, 24 hour coffee, bouchers, and many other amenities. From the breakfast host, Kim to the hotel hosts, both Ashleys, Clarisa, Diana, Eve, and the others, to the General Manager, Debra- Thank You for your professional and personal hospitality!! My wife and I were only going to stay for one night, but we decided to stay for almost the whole week. My beautiful wife is very clean and LI passed the test with flying colors. The extended hot tub, swimming pool, and fitness facility hours will have us coming back to LI!!

Rutland, Vermont
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was my second stay at the Liberty Inn. I find it very satisfying to return to a hotel and find many of the same people working there. To me, it shows that the employee's are happy with there place of employment and when employee's are happy, customers get good service. The Breakfast hostess was even willing to take time out of her Very busy morning to chat a bit. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Outstanding hospitality. Impeccable cleanliness, and all staff of this establishment are true professionals. The option of being able to use anytime fitness was a added plus to my stay. Special thanks to Eve and Clarisa.

Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I recently stayed at the Liberty Inn in Dupont, WA for 5 nights while attending a course at the hotel. The room was very comfortable and had everything I needed to enjoy my stay. The bed was amazing and I slept the best I had ever have in a hotel. I'm seriously thinking of calling them to ask what kind of mattresses they have so that I can purchase one for my home. The staff were wonderful and extremely helpful. Loved that they greeted me everytime by my first name and treated me as if they've known me for years. The breakfasts were delicious with lots of options both healthy and not so (must try the do-it-yourself waffles with strawberry topping and whip cream). The hotel is close to restuarants, a health mart (pharmacy) and a great Irish Pub. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dupont
Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Dupont
FairBridge Inn & Suites Dupont
Home2 Suites by Hilton DuPont
Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites
Ramada Olympia
Ramada Olympia
#2 of 9 in Olympia

Been to Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont? Share your experiences!