“Visiting son in Fort Lewis”

Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dupont
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was my second stay at the Liberty Inn. I find it very satisfying to return to a hotel and find many of the same people working there. To me, it shows that the employee's are happy with there place of employment and when employee's are happy, customers get good service. The Breakfast hostess was even willing to take time out of her Very busy morning to chat a bit. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Outstanding hospitality. Impeccable cleanliness, and all staff of this establishment are true professionals. The option of being able to use anytime fitness was a added plus to my stay. Special thanks to Eve and Clarisa.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I recently stayed at the Liberty Inn in Dupont, WA for 5 nights while attending a course at the hotel. The room was very comfortable and had everything I needed to enjoy my stay. The bed was amazing and I slept the best I had ever have in a hotel. I'm seriously thinking of calling them to ask what kind of mattresses they have so that I can purchase one for my home. The staff were wonderful and extremely helpful. Loved that they greeted me everytime by my first name and treated me as if they've known me for years. The breakfasts were delicious with lots of options both healthy and not so (must try the do-it-yourself waffles with strawberry topping and whip cream). The hotel is close to restuarants, a health mart (pharmacy) and a great Irish Pub. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I always stay at the Liberty Inn when I travel to this location once or twice a year and I have never been disappointed. The hotel staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the staff, very accommodating. On my last trip, I've accidentally left my engagement ring in my room and didn't realize until I was at the airport ready to board the plane. I've called the hotel panicking and thanks to Eve and Ashley, my ring was found and shipped back to me. They even went out of their way to put the ring in a ring box and also followed up with a phone call. Thanks to Eve and Ashley, my beautiful ring is now securely on my finger.

HS

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Spent almost two months for work at this very clean and exceptionally friendly hotel. The manager, the desk staff and the all the rest who worked there went above and beyond to ensure our stay was enjoyable. Eve was very helpful personally to help me find a specific type of restaurant. Ashley V. and Ashley D., Clarisa, Diane, Kim, and other staff who names elude me all of you spent time talking with and enjoyed getting to know you all. I hope some day my travels will bring me back to visit. I would highly recommend a stay at this hotel. Did I mention its walking distance to fast food, fine dinnig, gym, and connivence stores.

Room Tip: Im a smoker so I requested the room on the first floor close to a door. I was warned the one might b...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank guy97sub
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I checked in with Eve who was extremely helpful and checked out with Ashley V. What excellent service they provided. Could not have been a better experience. Thank you ladies for your great assistance, the lady from Florida.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was referred to Liberty Inn by a friend who is in the military. It was an excellent find as the place was quiet, clean, and the staff, especially Ashley V. and Eve at the front desk were very accommodating and friendly. I stayed 7 nights as my son was training at Ft. Lewis for 3 weeks, and had the long weekend to spend with him. I will recommend this place to anyone and will return the next time I visit this area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dupont
Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Dupont
Home2 Suites by Hilton DuPont
Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites
FairBridge Inn & Suites Dupont
Best Western Lakewood
Best Western Lakewood
#1 of 6 in Lakewood

Been to Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont? Share your experiences!