“Great Stay”

Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dupont
Reviewed October 1, 2012

After finding out I had more training sessions at the Libertery Inn I was a littile worried about how I would be treated as the last time i stayed there the front desk was terrrible. However my stay this last week was wonderful. The hotel is clean, with in walking distance of all the resturants and the front desk was great. I would recommed the hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sandy b

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Would love to say thank you to the front desk concierge's Clarisa and Charles, for the warm welcome we received when we checked in to Liberty Inn
The rooms are kept spotless and are gorgeous.

The Inn offers a pool and a hot tub which was perfect to relax in after a long day.
Liberty Inn is family oriented and very clean my mother and I wish to return one day soon.
One of the most restful evenings we had,with very positive energy,we even put the fireplace on in our room .

Breakfast was wonderful, Glasses,plates,and cutlery were real not plastic they even had Fruit loops for nostalgia too cool. It was really nice
I highly recommend Liberty Inn in Dupont Washington state,with a park across the street and a mini mall close by .

Next time I hope to make it out to Lincoln City and stay in that Liberty Inn as well next summer!
Thank you again, to the owners of Liberty Inn who worked with me on line to plan my journey and find my way to the Inn as I was so stressed.

Thank you again for the great stay it was perfect.
Ondeane Jurbin,

Certified Dental Assistant North Vancouver BC. Canada

Room Tip: The room was bright and quiet
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I had a great experience staying here. The facilities are well maintained and clean. The staff was pleasant and courteous. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shelley B
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Paying 148.00 with a AAA rate seemed high, Morning check out spoke with clerk about the price he informed me there was a lower price but we were not given it . After traveling all day you just want to get off road. Do a lot of traveling and stay at a lot of hotels have never had a 20.00 charge added on as an incidental in case charge you used something . Will not stay at a liberty inn again because of this.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 23, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We value our guests' opinions and use the information to improve our services and offerings. We understand that traveling can be tiring, and that guests therefore prefer that check-in be as swift and efficient as possible. This is one of the reasons we have instituted a policy of running a credit card to cover any incidental fees that may be incurred during a guest's stay. We have found that this is the most convenient way to handle the matter, for both guests and our staff. If no purchases were made, as was the case during your stay, no charges are processed on the credit card.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Liberty Inn was a perfect location for us while visiting family at JBLM. The complimentary full breakfast was hot and generous. Our room was spacious and clean. The location was within walking distance of the town center with lots of good resturant choices. Our interaction with the staff was always positive. We are definitely planning to stay there the next time we come to visit our family.
M & M

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Marsha G
Reviewed May 5, 2012

As previously mentioned, this is in a great location. It's within a short walking distance to many eateries & meeting places. It also offers complimentary access with your reservation to a 24 hour gym down street, which is in addition to its own on-site fitness center. It's also less than a five minute drive to JBLM (if that's where you're headed). I stayed there for ten days and found the staff to be extremely helpful and courteous, as do most of those reviewing on this site. The property itself looks brand new, and is very clean & well maintained. The rooms were surprisingly large too. This is just a great hotel.

Room Tip: Farelli's is a great pizza place nearby.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Liberty_Inn, General Manager at Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at Liberty Inn. We appreciate your complimentary comments regarding our staff and your overall experience at the hotel. We look forward to serving you again the future

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I stayed at the Liberty Inn for a 4 day training confrence. The hotel location was great, walking distance of resturants, coffee or just a nice walk. There was alot of consruction going on but that wasn't too bad either. I did have a problem with the front desk when I checked in and checked out.
My employer made the reservations and gave me a county check. When I checked in I was told they would not take the check and needed my personal credit card. I was then told that the manager would have to be called and then told the general manager would have to be called, all the while being told that they wanted my credit card to pay for the room. When the manager came out to talk to me she would rude, condensending and was treating me like I was trying to stay at her hotel for free. In the meantime I had called my employer who had given the hotel a credit card number to hold the room(which was on file). When the general manager got to the front desk she looked a little further into the reservation and apologize and told the manager there was a credit card on file and to let me check in, which she did but was very rude. I requested to have the receipt slipped under my door the night before I left so I did NOT have to deal with the manager or the same front desk gentleman when I left.
When I did finally leave I TRIED to just leave my key on the counter and walk out the door. However it did not work that way for me. The manager was on duty and said to me in front of a few people "You are the one with the check, right)? I was very embarassed and then I tried to explain to her that I did not need a receipt she barked at me "What is your room number" again as I tried to explain she then yelled the same thing. I told the room number and the she barked back "You don't need a receipt". Which I knew. I di not get this woman's name other wise I would share it.
I have another training at this hotel sometime in August and I am not sure if I want to stay at the hotel because of the front desk.
Other than the front desk and the manager I enjoyed my stay at the Liberty Inn.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Liberty_Inn, General Manager at Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

Dear Sandy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay with us. We are working closely with our Front Desk staff to determine why this unfortunate situation occurred and are taking steps to ensure that it does not happen again. We do hope you will give us the chance to host you and your colleagues in the future so we have the opportunity to provide you with the excellent level of service our guests deserve.

Deborah Kerner

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dupont
Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont
FairBridge Inn & Suites Dupont
Home2 Suites by Hilton DuPont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Dupont
Hilton Garden Inn Olympia
Best Western Lakewood
Best Western Lakewood
#1 of 6 in Lakewood

Been to Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont? Share your experiences!