“Incredible Hotel and Staff”

Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dupont
Reviewed September 14, 2011

This hotel is easily the best I've stayed at. The staff, from housekeeping to the front desk, go out of their way to make your stay memorable. The location is ideal, with lots of food choices. Even better, they have partnered with a local fitness center for free, 24 hour use of their facility, which is only a 3 minute walk away. My thanks to everyone for a great stay

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont

Reviewed September 1, 2011

I stayed in the Liberty Inn for a week while I was awaiting the arrival of my furniture to my new home. I stayed in one of the Spa Suites and was extremely pleased with the amenities and the high quality of the room. The staff were amazingly courteous and professional, and most helpful when I needed assistance. The hotel provided a full complimentary hot breakfast with excellent choice selection of hot and cold food. It is a very clean and relaxing place complete with an awesome pool and spa. A special note for all the staff-their smiles are beautiful. I would recommend the Liberty Inn as a first-rate hotel that is reasonably priced for budget minded individuals, and I will stay here every time when needed. WKirk

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2011

this is the first time we've visited Washington state and we loved it!
we stayed at the Liberty Inn, recommended by a family member who lived in Dupont.
Everything was good - rooms clean, great amenities.
the breakfast had a lot of choices. the only thing I would question were the scrambled eggs. they really didn't look like they came from real eggs, but rather from a liquid egg mixture or egg powder. Thank goodness they also offered hard boiled eggs!
will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2011

This Hotel is new and the staff was very friendly. I must have talked to them half a dozen times on the phone as my dates kept shifting--"No problem, Sir. We'd be happy to change that for you."(repeat several times) The location is jogging distance from JBLM and restaurants and bars are within walking distance. If you are a military traveler then this is the place to stay. Residential neighborhoods right out back so quiet!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Mike Cruz of Liberty Inn gave me great customer service. We had just arrived in town and needed a place to stay. Most of the hotels were already booked, including the Liberty Inn. I asked Mike if he knew of another hotel we could try. He not only knew of one, he also called and asked if they had any vacancies. That saved us a lot of trouble of having to go on a wild goose chase. Fortunately, the hotel did have a vacancy and Mike let me speak with the front desk clerk who booked our room. Mike showed above and beyond customer service to me and I am forever grateful. I think he is an excellent employee of the Liberty Inn.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank msd1998
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I was staying here due to my husband having a back surgery at the military base close by. The staff were wonderful, they were polite, and willing to help with anything. The made great accomodations for when my husband was released from the hospital and came with me back the room. The room was clean and very nice. I would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2011

We stayed here PCSing out of Fort Lewis. The staff was excellent as were the amenities - from the excellent room to the pool to the business center. We had many challenges getting out of our DuPont house, clearing post, getting ready for our next assignment, and trying to have a vacation with the family through it all. They helped us with everything we needed. We had some unusual requests, but they made sure we got it all done. Thanks for the great stay, Liberty Inn.

Room Tip: Reserve it well in advance. It often seems full.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dupont
Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Dupont
Home2 Suites by Hilton DuPont
Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites
FairBridge Inn & Suites Dupont
Best Western Lakewood
Best Western Lakewood
#1 of 6 in Lakewood

Been to Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont? Share your experiences!