“Great Place”

Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Dupont
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The location is great for Military and located near I-5 for convenience. The rooms and lobby are organized and clean. There is a porch out the back door with seating to enjoy a cup of coffee and the paper outside.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for your response, I’m really pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit. If you ever find yourself in the DuPont area again we would love for you to come back and see us. Thanks again.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The people and the property are GREAT! The hotel is newer, convenient and modern. We stayed here while attending a family funeral. We ended up staying longer than expected and even though the hotel was sold out, they were able to accomodate us! Everyone at the hotel was friendly and made our stay very enjoyable although the circumstances. Having Starbucks across the way was a bonus too! We will definitely stay here again and recommend Hampton Inn & Suites to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We know how important it is to have comfortable and clean accommodations and we strive to provide this along with outstanding customer service. I am pleased to that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again when you are in town.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 10 days this month while visiting our son. I can't say enough about this property. The central location is great! We took day trips to Mt. Rainer, Olympia, Columbia River bar on the Oregon side, Seattle, Deception Pass, Stelacoon, and everything in between. The inn is just off I-5 and very easy to navigate from. The staff and facility are phonemail! I will defiantly stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Get one of the King suites, it's worth it!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Thisd is a fairly new place and we were quite happy with our experience there. The place looks awesome and the staff very helpful, professional and responsive. Free breakfast was good, place was extremely clean. Room was outstanding, great decor, smelled like a new home, was comfy and the bed was so comfortable. Will stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words and a fabulous review. We are very excited that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope we made it a memorable one for you and your family. We hope to see you next time you find yourself in DuPont WA. Thanks again. :)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed here for three days on business and was extremely impressed. I haven’t stayed at a Hampton Inn property in a long time and, if they are all like this, evidently I’ve been missing out. The staff was friendly and professional, the rooms were clean and comfortable, the internet was free, and the continental breakfast was above standard. The hotel is located right off of I-5 and it is an easy drive to any of the JBLM gates. I suppose I could go on and on about how good this place was, but by now I’m guessing you get the idea. If you are in the area, stay here. You won’t regret it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review, I’m glad we surpassed your expectations and left a lasting impression on you. We take pride in our facility and staff and our goal is to translate that into a great stay for our guests. I hope that we’ll be your hotel of choice when in the DuPont area. Thanks again

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had 2 families staying together at this hotel. We had kids and everybody was happy with the quality of facilities. The rooms are spacious and extremely clean and modern looking. The design of the suite was very functional for a family (2 queens & sofa bed)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I’m really happy you had a great stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. A great value is important, as is comfort. Thank you so much for reviewing us on TripAdvisor, we look forward to your return!

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

A bit pricey. Over all the best place I have stayed at in the last 20 plus Years staying at Inns/ motels/ hotels. Very GOOD SERVICE at CHECK IN. From there on out IT WAS the BEST. Very Friendly Staff. Extremely Clean ROOM. The Location was GOOD Right off I-5. I think it was exit 119.YOU can see it from I-5 freeway. Breakfast was EXCELLENT there was a wide VARIETY of Hot and Cold FOOD and Drinks.

• Stayed: August 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dupont
Home2 Suites by Hilton DuPont
Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Dupont
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey
FairBridge Inn & Suites Dupont
Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont? Share your experiences!