“Stayed Two Days”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Dupont
CHENEY, WA, United States
“Stayed Two Days”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

There were 4 of us altogether, and we stayed in a two queen bed suite with a fold-out couch. Everything was very nice and clean. The breakfast was really good, and very helpful for us to have available since we had an athlete in a state competition. The only thing I would have liked was a hot tub, but maybe those are too much liability these days, who knows! It was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for your response, I’m really pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit. If you ever find yourself in the DuPont area again we would love for you to come back and see us. Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Gilbert, AZ, United States
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Not only is this a beautiful hotel with clean and comfortable accommodations, the staff is very helpful and friendly. They made it feel like home! Breakfast was outstanding. Great variety, my family so enjoyed the many choices.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We know how important it is to have comfortable and clean accommodations and we strive to provide this along with outstanding customer service. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again when you are in town.
Olympia, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was surprised at what a great experience this was. The room, the breakfast, the pool and most of all, the Staff was more than I could have possibly asked for. One young woman at the Front Desk, Alysia, was exceptional; Great smile, terrific attitude, very professional and made my day one heck of a lot better because of it. I WILL return to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review, I’m glad we surpassed your expectations and left a lasting impression on you. We take pride in our facility and our staff. Our goal is to translate that into a great stay for our guests, it sounds like we did just that.

We hope to see you again when you are in DuPont.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Just stayed at the Hampton in Dupont and will definitely be returning. If you are a runner, walk or hike you will be delighted with the trails close by. You simply run out the main door and approximately 1/2 mile you are on soft maintained running trails. My run was 7 miles, however you could make it both shorter or longer. The scenery was beautiful and with other people on the course I felt safe. Complimentary breakfast with variety of food helps to seal the deal. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and cheerful. All of this right off I-5!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Terrie G
HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We know how important it is to have comfortable and clean accommodations and we strive to provide this along with outstanding customer service. I am pleased to that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again when you are in DuPont..
Centennial, Colorado
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I found this hotel for a girls weekend/house hunting trip. Our family matriarch is a senior citizen who prefers the finer things in life. She appeared disappointed when we pulled up to the Hampton and realized that it wasn't a Hilton or a Westin. Needless to say I was a little nervous but as soon as we entered she was commenting on how beautiful the lobby appeared. It only got better from there. Our rooms were very clean and the beds were cozy comfortable. The rooms had refrigerators and coffee makers. Both of which came in very handy.

The lobby was stocked with coffee, tea, and at certain hours cookies. A very nice touch which helped recharge out batteries. And the coffee was good. So good that between house hunting I would fill up with the lobby coffee and grab a complimentary newspaper.

After a successful day filled with house hunting and shopping we returned to the hotel to relax. But soon we felt the indoor pool beckoning us. The front desk informed us that the pool closed in a half hour but not to worry we could stay in longer. The pool was salt water and nice and warm. The pool area is stocked with towels and is adjacent to the glass walled fitness center. While I didn't get a chance to workout it appeared to be impressively outfitted.
A real fitness center compared to the pitiful one at the Westin Seattle. Maybe the Westin Seattle folks should take a trip to this Hampton to see what a hotel fitness center can and should be.

There is only one negative for this hotel which is so minor, and so unimportant to me, that I refuse to lower my scoring. The scrambled eggs served at the complimentary breakfast buffet. Overall the buffet is great and offers many options including hot dishes, make your own waffles, fresh fruits, yogurt, cereals and pastries. But what in the world is up with those scrambled eggs? I don't know if they are made from a powdered product but there is not enough hot sauce in the world to make them edible. But when you have so many other options it really doesn't matter.

What matters to me in a hotel, and what this hotel excelled in, was clean rooms, comfortable beds, and good employees. Every employee at this hotel went out of their way to make sure we felt welcomed and enjoyed our stay. And we really did enjoy our stay.

What did the matriarch feel about this hotel? Well let's just stay that the Westin Seattle fell short when compared to this hotel. She much preferred the Hampton Inn and Suites Dupont to the Westin Seattle.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for your review, I’m glad we surpassed your expectations and left a lasting impression on you and your family. We know how important it is to have comfortable and clean accommodations and we strive to provide this along with outstanding customer service. I am pleased to that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again when you are in town.I hope that we’ll be your hotel of choice when in the DuPont area. Thanks again
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My Husband and I stayed here for the first time since this is our first visit to this area since it opened this year. We were extremely pleased with the accommodations and the friendly and professional staff. We recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind words and a fabulous review. We are very excited that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope we made it a memorable one for you and your husband. We hope to see you next time you find yourself in DuPont WA. Thanks again. :)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I was really not expecting much more than a clean and safe place for a 1 night stay. This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in, including many in higher price point. The hotel lobby was clean, nicely decorated in a modern yet inviting style. Desk staff was extremely pleasant and check in took about 1 minute. Cookies and coffee available at all times :-) My room was the big surprise. Really fresh, comfortable and truly clean. Well appointed with a desk and good desk chair, nice comfy arm chair and REALLY comfortable bed. The mattress was perfect. Cushy top but not too soft. Comforters are freshly laundered for every guest and it makes a difference. Clean, crisp, new beddings. Free breakfast was well done. Only issue for some may be the lack of close by choices for dining. You can walk across street for teriyaki or subway. But a 3 minute drive gives you lots of options. I was really impressed and highly recommend this hotel. Don't go to any of the Lakewood area hotels, this is 10 minutes away and a world away.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
I'm so glad you had such a great experience here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We take pride in taking care of each and every guest that walks through the door it was our pleasure to give you a warm welcome, with comfortable and clean accommodations.

I'm so glad you enjoyed the fresh cookies & coffee, Thank you for the fabulous review. We hope to see you next time you find yourself in DuPont.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dupont
Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Dupont
Home2 Suites by Hilton DuPont
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey
FairBridge Inn & Suites Dupont
Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont? Share your experiences!