“Great food!”

Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
whynotswan
“Great food!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Great Pizza! We had the garden salad and cheesy bread which was also very good. The place was clean and the staff was friendly

Visited April 2013

Sanford, North Carolina
“So-So”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Not impressed with the food quality or service. Nothing makes it stand out. Seems to be a copy of the traditional chicken joints.

Visited March 2013
Tony T, Owner at Bruceski's Buffalo Wings and Pizza, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Bob,

Thank you for taking the time for the review. It is our goal to ensure
All of our customers receive a personsal response. I would like to invite you
Back so we can correct our deficiencies. Thanks again!

Tony
Buffalo, New York
“just like home”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

A good pizza and wings place for Buffalo visitors, well done large wings and great pizza , the crust is thinner and crunchyer than Some of Buffalo's crust but every bit as good

Visited February 2013
Tony T, Owner at Bruceski's Buffalo Wings and Pizza, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the very kind words. All of us here at Bruceskis are working very hard to bring passion to every meal we make. "From our hands to your heart, mangia!" is our slogan. Thanks again and hurry back!!
Fort Lewis, WA
“Don't waste your time or money.”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Not at all impressed. Delivery took 95 minutes. I ordered 2 calzones. 1 Veggie regular and one Tuscan Chicken with red sauce. I paid extra for the red sauce which amounted to two small sides of awful bargain brand marinara - I poured them together and it just filled one of the two containers. I expected it to be cooked into the calzone. I ordered fries for my wife and they were doggy and tasted terrible. I also ordered buffalo wings which were to be extra well done and "crispy." They were soggy and mushy which I do not like at all... I guess anything will turn soft in a cardboard container sweating away as the cooking process took what, 20 minutes, and the rest took 75 minutes... With 15 wings I got a half-full 1 oz. dish of blue cheese... the same size I'm sure that comes with a smaller order.

The food was bad - all of it. The delivery was slow. I will absolutely not ever order from them again.

• Visited January 2013
Tony T, Owner at Bruceski's Buffalo Wings and Pizza, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Matt,
Thank you for the review. As part of the new ownership group that was in transistion at the time of your delivery, we have been working hard to make improvements. I personally want to invite you back for another delivery. We haved changed the design of our calzones to allow for better cooking. Our wings are getting better every day, (try our new signature sauce by Garret B.-Honey Habanero) and we are working hard to improve delivery times to Ft. Lewis. My partner and I are both Army Veterans and your business is especially important to us.

Thanks again,
Tony T
University Place, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New ownership”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have eaten better pizza and wings from the frozen food section at the grocery store. Plus their prices are ridiculously high.
The place is small and messy.......very unappealing!