Tripadvisor
Dupont
All reviews waffles minute walk from the hotel nice gym front desk great hotel easy access complimentary breakfast property tacoma bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2019 via mobile

I am a frequent visitor of the Fairfield suites, however I have to say I have never met someone so rude and unpleasant in the hospitality industry like Arizona. This person has such bad energy to such a nice environment. I’m sorry I would NOT just for that reason recommend this site. When you have had a long and enduring day to meet some one like Arizona is such a downer and furthermore ruin your evening.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Kayla K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Dupont, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2019

I am truly saddened to hear that you had this experience with one of our front desk staff, I would be very upset to have this interaction as well. Please understand that this type of behavior is not typical or acceptable for this hotel. Arizona no longer works at this location, but we still very sorry that you had this experience. If you have any other feedback please feel free to reach out to the hotel directly.

Reviewed November 24, 2019

My family and i would like to thank all the staff at the front desk i forgot there names i do remember Brandon,Debra,Arizona and Lauren especially our breakfast lady thank you all so much for accommodating my family and i due to funeral and also blessing our family especially me with the rooms i greatly appreciate you all the hotel was beautiful thank you to lauren for helping me with where i got my pedicure done at, the rooms where very nice very pleased with the location thank you to all of you the staff for coming through for my family i greatly appreciate you all wonderful staff.
Much love from the
Tuiloma
Lamberts

Room tip: Great hotel, great location just have to know when to dodge traffic
Date of stay: November 2019
Kayla K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Dupont, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and compliments for Brandon, Deb, Arizona, and Lauren. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed November 22, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time staying at this property. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. My room was comfortable and spacious. While the fitness room was small, it had many things I appreciate-including a Bosu and fitness ball. I also appreciated being able to do a work out in the small pool. The breakfast was typical of most-wish they had more whole foods!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thanks so much for the review, we're so glad that you were able to get a great workout in during your stay. Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed November 10, 2019 via mobile

The front desk service was terrible, Arizona was not only unprofessional but rude.
She (Arizona) not only did not greet us upon arrival but took over an hour to check us in.
She also did not inform us of the services at the hotel.
This was definitely not the usual standards of a Marriott.
There was no Hot Tub but they do have a small pool.
The breakfast was good with plenty of options.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Kayla K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Dupont, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2019

I'm sorry that the expired Friends and Family Discount form that you were provided with was expired and delayed your check in time. However, our front desk followed procedure in securing the valid form before checking you in. I know it can be frustrating when things do not go according to plan, but it sounds like you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay with us. Have a nice day.

Reviewed August 11, 2019

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites at Tacoma-Dupont. The property was clean and updated, and the staff was great. The rooms were very quiet and several nights we came back from our evening and sat outside with friends at the tables near the parking lot.

Date of stay: August 2019
Kayla K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Dupont, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're so glad that you got to enjoy our outdoor seating! We hope to see you again in the future!