“Great service, good food, worth it but not cheap.”

Salty's at Redondo Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Salty's at Redondo Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Des Moines
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Redondo Way
Description: The friendliest beachfront restaurant serving Puget Sound and Olympic Mountain views, fabulous fresh award-winning Northwest seafood, prime USDA steaks, beachburgers and sandwiches. Great drinks and martinis. Waterfront deck dining. Live entertainment. Award-winning spectacular Sunday Brunch. You can be here in just minutes from Tacoma, Sea-Tac Airport and Seattle.
Durango, Colorado
“Great service, good food, worth it but not cheap.”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Overall a very good dinner. Service was excellent both at the restaurant and free pickup to and from our hotel. The view from the restaurant is amazing. A bit hard to find as it is located in a fairly residential area, nice boardwalk and ocean front area if the weather is good. Food was great, but did not blow me away for the price. Entrees range in price from 20-60, so I am being a bit picky but I feel that it is justified. Between the service, location, and food I would say the overall experience was worth the high cost, but just barely.

• Visited June 2012

Fort Worth, Texas
“Our Favorite Restaurant In the Seattle Area”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

It's like coming home...gracious, warm, inviting. A wonderful atmosphere and lovely service! On the water so the views are always fantastic no matter the weather, and the food! Always fresh, always prepared perfectly, always delightful!

• Visited June 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Been here for brunch and dinner”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Although we've been to the Alki location several times, my family prefers this Salty's location.
I've been here for dinner, however I preferred the food during the brunches.
While the dinner menu was just so so, the brunch menu is always excellent. My family who came to visit from Cali enjoyed the seafood very much, plus the fact it's all you an eat. We enjoy the variety of selections on the bruch menu. I love the dessert area especially the chocolate fountain...mmm
Service was always good when would visit. Since this place is so pricey, we only come on special occasions, or if we have out of town guest.

• Visited July 2011
Columbia, IL
“To die for Salmon and fruit in season!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

What a wonderful place to dine while visiting Washington State. The service was great, reservations are accepted and the salmon is the best I have ever had. Fresh fruit in season is a must for dessert and they have a nice, nice wine list.........but go for some good Washington State wine while there.

• Visited August 2011
Kent, Washington
“Consistently good food, great views”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I came here with my husband and a group of friends recently, and it was nice to see that Salty's is still the comfortable place it's always been. We've been coming here since we were newlyweds, where our meal of choice was a pot of steamed mussels, a loaf of garlic bread, and a bottle of white wine. Our tastes have matured somewhat, but Salty's still delivers cuisine that satisfies to a "T."

Tonight I had halibut prepared with a lemon butter garlic caper sauce, over a bed of Yukon gold mashed potatoes, with fresh asparagus. It was mouth-watering, yummy, and I couldn't put my fork down!

One thing I love about Salty's (other than their food) is that the menu is so varied, and never gets stale. Some restaurants have the same preparations week after week. Salty's always has a fresh sheet, but their regular menu changes regularly, too. It makes eating here always a fresh experience, and give you a chance to try everything they have to offer.

After dinner our group retired to the bar, where we had an after-dinner beverage and listened to live music, and watched the sun go down over Puget Sound. It was a really enjoyable evening.

• Visited May 2012