“Originally family back operating”

Athens Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Des Moines
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The original family will be operating Athens pizza in Des Moines as of June 17 , 2013.

Come back and give us a try you won't be dissappointed

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Very reasonable. Greek salad is great! Menu is limited, but we've enjoyed everything we've tried. My wife loves the pineapple and ham pizza.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This pizza was so bad, I was burping the disgusting taste for a full day. Stomach ache all night. I was an idiot to keep eating. The usual "I paid for it" nonsense. Stay away from the pizza. Pasta might be edible for all I know. I'm never going back!

1  Thank Victoria L
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

All about the grinders!!! You must try the cold cut trio with added mustard and I dip mine in the house Italian dressing.. I get it every couple weeks, delicious!!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have frequented this restaurant for a few years. I think within the last year or so it has come under new management. The service is ok. The food is ok as before it was AMAZING. I go there less now due to it not being the same quality and higher prices.