“Superb”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 225th Street
Transit: King County Metro routes #121 or #131
Description: Uncompromising quality in a relaxed atmosphere is what you will find at The Scotch and Vine. Our scotch selection is one of the best in the state with over 175 single malt scotches and over 250 total whiskeys from India to Washington state. Our wine selection is growing on a regular basis and whether you want to take your wine home or enjoy it with one of the over 15 local cheeses that we offer you will not be disappointed. The menu is formatted to bring some of the best flavors together in new and exciting ways and is updated seasonally to reflect the unique growing regions of the Northwest. We at The Scotch and Vine always strive to bring local Northwest products in and offer them to our guests. From Tumalo Farms to Painted Hills, and over to Tonnemaker Farms in Royal City, WA, we source some of the freshest and best products around to reflect our unique style and flavor. So step into our dining room, and get comfortable; a unique experience is waiting for you!
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Their chicken dish is my new favorite. I would definitely try this place again whenever near SeaTac Airport at dinner time. That sauce was superb! I generally do not care for mashed potatoes; nevertheless, I would try those again with that marvelous sauce.

There are newer reviews for The Scotch and Vine

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Excellent breakfat selection and ala carte add ons, fast service, medium size portions, nice hot bloody mary, au gratin potatoes were great.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The food is decent and the selection of Scotch extensive, but service could be improved. Will I go again? Nope.

1  Thank BBSeattle
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed at the Marina Inn around the corner (sleep, park and fly) before a trip to the Alabama/Arkansas football game. I looked up restaurants nearby on YELP. Scotch and Vine had several good reviews and some bad. The service was very good and the food was GREAT. I had the "Curry Burger" and my wife had the Double Cut pork chop with Bourbon sauce. All I can say is that "We'll be back" (said with and ARNOLD accent).....This includes the Marina Inn.... It cost $89 for the nights stay, 7 days free parking, round trip to SEATAC airport.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

This was our second time here and I must say the food is amazing, the service is great and the atmosphere is fun. We always have to stop in here when we are in the area as It's hard to find such a great place to have such amazing delicious food.