This was the biggest mistake we made. We did not read reviews and choose something quick. This place is smoking, worst smells ever. People walking around with there dogs. The rooms were worse. The microwave didn't work, not jet tubs as claimed, no pool as pictures. Rooms was filthy I has two kids and I was so upset. Carpets are disgusting dirty. Dirty stains all over sofa, safety lock was broken, cigarette burns all over sheets. My husband woke up and turned his pillow and there was blood stains on pillow. Bathrooms were utterly sick, lets say we would have left but there was a few things going on in town and everything was booked. Hotels consists of bum looking tenets. Woke up to people fighting next door through paper thin walls. If you want to have nightmares stay here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Garden Suites Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.