“Alexander's Chocolate Classics really are "The Best!"”
Review of Alexander's Chocolate Classics - MOVED

Alexander's Chocolate Classics
More attraction details
Owner description: Alexander's Chocolate Classics is The Chocolate Shop For Lovers Of Chocolate With Impeccable Taste.Alexander's Chocolate Classics' mission is to raise the art of your chocolate experience beyond the ordinary or expected. Widely known for their craftsmanship and impeccable attention to detail, Alexander's Chocolate Classics chocolate shop surpasses what is common or usual. Everything is hand-crafted from a full spectrum of European and American cacao. Simply: "The Best!"
Cass City, Michigan, United States
“Alexander's Chocolate Classics really are "The Best!"”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I recently had the most amazing experience, helping develop Alexander's new and improved website! Alex, being the best client I have ever had the pleasure to work with, generously sent me a sample so I could truly experience the chocolate. I received my 8-piece truffles by mail, which arrived super-fast and in perfect condition,by the way! I was so excited and opened my package quickly, to reveal the beautiful packaging, and then when I got to see the chocolates first hand, I was mesmerized by the intricate detail of the designs on the truffles - they were almost too beautiful to eat...but that still did not stop me. The flavors were all bold, fresh, and each truffle had it's very own character - I have never ate chocolates this slowly before, but I wanted each bite to last as long as possible! I still cannot decide which was the favorite, because they were all so incredible! You must try Alexander's Chocolate Classics if you are serious and passionate about chocolate - because I know they are, and you can taste it in every bite!

Waitsburg, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Death by Chocolate! In a good way!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My mom, sister and I stopped in Alexander's to check out the chocolate.
All I can say is wow! We had a European style chocolate-espresso drink that shot us to the moon and back! It was amazing, smooth, rich and buttery! Made my mouth explode with delight.
These people know their chocolate, it is their passion!
They were both so knowledgable and walked us through different chocolate delights that they create from scratch. All high end ingredients go into their perfections!
If you go to Dayton, you must stop at Alexander's, it's a chocolate lover's little piece of Heaven!

Lori Davis
Waitsburg, WA

Seattle, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chocolate Ever!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stopped by this little shop in Dayton, Washington and was wowed by the fantastic flavors and beautiful desserts! The people who waited on me were so nice and fun to talk to and very knowledgeable about chocolate. I loved the european hot chocolate drink, it was so rich and delicious and the best I've ever had. I sampled the triple chocolate cake with irish cream frosting and I could not believe how decadent it was. I ended up purchasing several items for a dessert party later that day and I was blown away by all of them. I think the hardest problem was deciding which dessert we liked best! You can't go wrong with Alexander's Chocoloate Classics!

Walla Walla, WA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Tongue Tantalizing”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

OK, I will admit it ... we are dark chocoholic snobs. And Alexander's chocolates were absolutely sublime!!! Not only was the shop inviting, luring us in with delightful displays, but the proprietor Alex was warm and welcoming. My husband got his European hot chocolate fix; if you've never had one, this is a must!! Then we sampled our way through many delectable tidbits while the Alex gave us an amazing education of the different types of chocolate and pairings. Since his store is based on Alexander the Great, we also got a great history lesson. This is a must-visit shop if you are anywhere in the vicinity of Dayton WA!!!

Tacoma, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Oh my gosh!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

OK, I don't eat chocolate (I know, I know) but my husband and I went to Alexander's to buy some gifts and this store is wonderful! My husband loved the hot chocolate sample in the store and we had a great time talking with Alex! The family and friends who received our luscious chocolate gifts could do nothing but rave about how scrumptious, decadent, and "out of this world" Alexander's chocolates are - thanks Alex!

Visited July 2013
ChocolateDardanian, Owner at Alexander's Chocolate Classics, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
I don't know what to say, except, Thank YOU! It touches us in a special way to know that you and family members had an 'Aristoi' experience. Aristoi in Greek, means, The Best! And it pleases us beyond words to express how your comments have touched us. Thank you for coming to visit us and sharing our creations with your loved ones. Many blessings to you and yours!