“Best Chocolate Ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alexander's Chocolate Classics - MOVED

Alexander's Chocolate Classics
More attraction details
Owner description: Alexander's Chocolate Classics is The Chocolate Shop For Lovers Of Chocolate With Impeccable Taste.Alexander's Chocolate Classics' mission is to raise the art of your chocolate experience beyond the ordinary or expected. Widely known for their craftsmanship and impeccable attention to detail, Alexander's Chocolate Classics chocolate shop surpasses what is common or usual. Everything is hand-crafted from a full spectrum of European and American cacao. Simply: "The Best!"
Seattle, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chocolate Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stopped by this little shop in Dayton, Washington and was wowed by the fantastic flavors and beautiful desserts! The people who waited on me were so nice and fun to talk to and very knowledgeable about chocolate. I loved the european hot chocolate drink, it was so rich and delicious and the best I've ever had. I sampled the triple chocolate cake with irish cream frosting and I could not believe how decadent it was. I ended up purchasing several items for a dessert party later that day and I was blown away by all of them. I think the hardest problem was deciding which dessert we liked best! You can't go wrong with Alexander's Chocoloate Classics!

Visited September 2013

Walla Walla, WA
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Tongue Tantalizing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

OK, I will admit it ... we are dark chocoholic snobs. And Alexander's chocolates were absolutely sublime!!! Not only was the shop inviting, luring us in with delightful displays, but the proprietor Alex was warm and welcoming. My husband got his European hot chocolate fix; if you've never had one, this is a must!! Then we sampled our way through many delectable tidbits while the Alex gave us an amazing education of the different types of chocolate and pairings. Since his store is based on Alexander the Great, we also got a great history lesson. This is a must-visit shop if you are anywhere in the vicinity of Dayton WA!!!

Visited September 2013
Tacoma, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Oh my gosh!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

OK, I don't eat chocolate (I know, I know) but my husband and I went to Alexander's to buy some gifts and this store is wonderful! My husband loved the hot chocolate sample in the store and we had a great time talking with Alex! The family and friends who received our luscious chocolate gifts could do nothing but rave about how scrumptious, decadent, and "out of this world" Alexander's chocolates are - thanks Alex!

Visited July 2013
ChocolateDardanian, Owner at Alexander's Chocolate Classics, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
I don't know what to say, except, Thank YOU! It touches us in a special way to know that you and family members had an 'Aristoi' experience. Aristoi in Greek, means, The Best! And it pleases us beyond words to express how your comments have touched us. Thank you for coming to visit us and sharing our creations with your loved ones. Many blessings to you and yours!
Middleburg, Virginia
“A Delicious Discovery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Alexander's Chocolate Classics is a real treasure. Everyone there is delightful, and the space itself is inviting and pleasant. But of course, you're there for the chocolates, and you're not going to be disappointed! Try the habanero salted caramels, they are fantastic.

Visited July 2013
ChocolateDardanian, Manager at Alexander's Chocolate Classics, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words: inviting, pleasant, delightful. We like to think of these concepts as fluid, moving back and forth both ways between us and our customers, and from the customers to us. It means a lot to us that you took the time to comment about us. No only that, you came a long way from Virginia. And we are blessed you stopped to see us. Chocolate smudges to you!!!
Troutdale, Oregon
“Alexander's the Great...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Beautiful shop, great chocolates, to die for; fresh hot cocoa, and very friendly owners/service. The Irish trinity cake was wonderful. The shop was open on Sunday @ 2pm, I was very surprised and very happy!!!

Visited July 2013
Thank you for your comments and appreciation. It's so wonderful that as Chocolatiers, we get the pleasure of helping so many people elevate their moods. Isn't that what chocolate is for anyway? Thanks again!