“Don't let their humble staging office stop you from booking this first class whitewater adventure with Brian and Sarah!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Adventure Cascades

Adventure Cascades
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: *Adventure is calling.And it's closer than you think.*Imagine your self on the banks of a wild, playful river. The water is glacial blue. The trees massive and green. The waves softly kiss the banks. Salmon swim and eagles soar. Simply, purely, beautifully: Western Washington.Now take a deep breath, and open your eyes. Time to live out your Adventure.After spending nearly a decade guiding all over the country, brother and sister team Brian and Sarah Pernick saw a need for high quality outfitting in Western Washington. Born from this idea was Adventure Cascades. We are committed to providing you with an inspiring and adventurous experience while focusing on safety and customer service. Because our trips are centered around you, we use only the most qualified guides and top of the line gear. Our riverside lunches feature local produce and healthy, delicious foods. You'll be warm, comfortable, and well cared for from the minute you meet us in the morning, until we say our goodbyes for the day.Adventure Cascades offers river trips on the Sauk, Suiattle, and Skagit Rivers from our base in beautiful Darrington, WA. We also offer kayak instruction, guided hiking, guide training and shuttle services.*Your adventure is within reach* *Call or to learn more.*
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Let them dress you from head to toe for this one of a kind adventure. Their professional guides teach you what is needed for an awesome river experience. Enjoy!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Wykof

Whistler, Canada
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“You'd be CRAZY to miss this!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had a day to spare during our 2week adventure in the beautiful NorthWest - I'm sure the planets must have been perfectly aligned for us as we came upon Adventure Cascades by chance. We contacted the company and within 1 hour had a reply to our numerous questions regarding the various trip options - we plumed for the full day white water rafting and we weren't dissappointed. The whole day from start to end was EPIC, from the excellent guidance from our guide to the amazing rapids and the first class lunch which was served on a custom-made table crafted by the town of Darrington's mayor!! The weather gods were kind to us and we felt very blessed to be able to experience such beautiful scenery and glorious views. We can't express enough how this experience was truly the hi light of our trip and we can't thank Sarah, Brian and Ashley enough for taking care of us and making every aspect so easy - from the booking process to the tuition and getting us river ready!! If you're in the area then you have for to do this - you won't regret it!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Snowbabies1
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

The guides at Adventure Cascades were so great! My husband and I just moved from VA and this was the best experience yet. I was new to white water and they put me at ease with a great safety review and expert in-water guidance. The scenery and views are unparalleled. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone looking for a perfect day outside in beautiful Darrington, WA!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kmgerrol
Brian P, Owner at Adventure Cascades, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thanks Kmgerrol! We loved sharing our river with you and your husband.
USA
“Two trips with Adventure Cascades, can't wait for more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

The guides at Adventure Cascades really know their game. It was my first time on the Sauk river and what a great surprise! The white water sections come at you one after another and the views of the surrounding mountains can't be beat. Sarah and Brian were so helpful with us first timers and explained all the safety procedures clearly and made sure everyone in the group was comfortable before we got on the water. Lunch was great, and even in the cold April air we stayed warm enough.

The second trip I did with AC was on the scenic section of the Nooksack during the time when the bald eagles were hanging out in the trees and fishing for salmon! I have never seen so many Baldies together - some trees had groups as large as five or six birds! This river is so pretty and great for the scenery.

Highly recommend Adventure Cascades

Visited April 2012
Bellingham, Washington
“A view to remember”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

A group of friends and myself did a float on the suiattle late this summer with Adventure Cascades. This is some of the most beautiful scenary I have seen here in the state of Washington! I had no idea this was in my own backyard! The crew was knowledgable, safe, professional, and passionate about what they do. I would highly recommend this group to anyone looking for some whitewater and picturesque views!!

Visited August 2012