“Good food, especially breakfasts.”

Green Lantern Tavern
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We happened to be there when there was a small gathering of "good ol' boy" fishermen there, and we enjoyed the banter among them and the wait staff. Quaint but clean.

2  Thank LabGeek1

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

This place is clean and has good service and a variety of beverages. Nice bartender. Little bitty restroom. Food is fine. During razor clam season there are quite a few people in the bar. Lots of room. Lots of atmosphere!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great tavern food and the atmosphere is homey. I celebrated a birthday there some time ago! I love the local spots for meeting people.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

A short 5 mile ride from Ocean Shores brings you to this hidden gem. Talk about Character ! This is one of the most interesting joints on the North Coast. It's very Quirky (in a good way) and the locals are too cool. What a great bunch of folks to share an evening with. Get a burger and a beer, relax and enjoy!

1  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I was riding through the area last month and a friend took me to this Pub. A normal pub, with a beautiful, green back yard. I had the BEST prime rib sandwich ever there. I wish I could comment on the price, but my friend wouldn't let me pay. The service was great and the shops behind the bar were nice too. I would've hated to miss this tavern.