“The most relaxing an awesome vacation ever!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beachwood Resort

Beachwood Resort
Port orchard
“The most relaxing an awesome vacation ever!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband an I stayed three nights here. The lady who owns it is the sweetest person ever. Everything was great. We enjoyed it all the hot tub, sauna, game room, and even the barbecue. I couldn't have ask for a better place to stay. The rooms are so cozy and clean. If need anything they are more then happy to get it for you. I will tell everyone to come stay here.

• Stayed March 2014

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Port Orchard, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

We arrived on Friday the 14th of March. From the time we got to the Beachwood we had the greatest service anyone could ask for. The ownership didn't bug us at all, but if we need anything at all they took care of us at the drop of a hat. I have stayed at the Beachwood many times in my life and the ownership now is the best I have ever seen!! The location is great, the hot tub is wonderful and the sauna is a great experience on a stormy March weekend. I have been there with my three kids and spent just a weekend away with my wife and the experience was just as good every time.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank drkrieger
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

We found this spot with it's quiet bungalows from Triadvisor and the reviews were great and we loved the place. Jane and her crew and friendly and the one we had was clean clean clean. We loved the flannel sheets and having a fire every night. The beach is a safe fun little walk and so pretty.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Bellevue, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

I found this place by surfing the web, and I strongly recommend it. Nice units, close to the ocean, hot tub, firewood, game room, among many features. The owner/manager Jane and her staff are as helpful and flexible as any you will find. The only negative was that on the December day that we arrived, the room was very cold, and the heater took a real long time to heat up the unit. While firewood is available, I recommend that you bring kindling and old newspaper to start the wood burning stove. Once we got the stove going, the place was real toasty.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Olympia, wa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Rasor clam digging was tough in the wind and rain but afterwards we spent pleasant afternoons and evenings in our Beachwood warm and amply supplied room. Jane, the hostess, was helpful and nice as can be. Hospitality like this is hard to find. The fire kept us very comfortable as we played games and watch movies. Walks to the beach and in the dunes gave plenty of relaxed exercise too. Of course with Ocean Shores so close there are lots of entertainment choices available. But our favorite was relaxing in our room togther.

We have stayed at several places on the WA coast but the Beachwood is now on the top of our list. We will be back soon. Thanks Jane!

Room Tip: Our room faced the ocean dunes and was very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
LAcey, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Mty husband and I stumbled across Beachwood Resort April 2013 and we stayed the night there. We love the ambience and peaceful feel of the surroundings being able to hear the ocean, and taking the very short walk to the beach. The room was cozy with a fireplace, patio area, separate bedroom and the fully equipped kitchen made it easy to cook a nice meal.
The owner Jane was very helpful and pleasant ensuring that we were comfortable.

We returned for the 4th of July weekend with our son and 2 grandsons and this time we had 2 rooms next to each other--- our family totally enjoyed it. The service was excellent like before and the nighttime bonfires set up by Jane and staff were really fun! My grandchildren lovedthe playground, indoor activity room, hot tub and spa. They got a kick out of the observation tower room and being able to see the expanse of the ocean.

On my mothers 80th birthday July 24th, I took her there and we got a nice room again and it was a very nice mother/daughter adventure. Jane really helped to make my mother comfortable and also helped me to do a little celebration dinner for my Mom.

When I am at Beachwood it feels like being in a different world as there is such a peacefulness there and it so very easy to forget the hustle and bustle of busy lives! Just what you need to recharge your mid, body and spirit!

I can't wait until we are able to get away and get to Beachwood again!!! :)

Angela-Lacey, WA

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

This place is very clean, newly remolded, family and pet friendly, and has a nice indoor pool and Jacuzzi. The place is run exceptionally well and they pride them selves on serving the guest. I was so happy that they also let us stay late on check out. The buildings are quiet and clean. They come with everything you need for a nice stay. Bring all your food and beverages though. The walk from the door to the beach is not far, and goes through beautiful beach land. The beach is very quiet and secluded.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
#10 of 14 in Ocean Shores
Comfort Inn and Suites
Comfort Inn and Suites
#8 of 14 in Ocean Shores

Been to Beachwood Resort? Share your experiences!