Even in December, Iron Springs Resort was a great family getaway. Our cabin (the honeymoon sweet) was perfect for sitting by the fire, watching the waves below, and playing games with the kids. The fully stocked kitchen made preparing our own meals a breeze. We bundled up and got out for walks on the beach and in the woods. The Olympic Peninsula is a treasure with rain forests and beaches, and Ocean Shores is nearby for a dinner out. We had a blast digging for razor clams as well with the perfect low tide, and the resort has a fully equipped shellfish cleaning station. The staff were extremely helpful and kind. We look forward to our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iron Springs is perched along a pristine stretch of the Washington Coast. The cabins of this year-round, Copalis Beach getaway have been long coveted for their close proximity to the ocean, unmatched views of the Pacific, and family-friendly atmosphere. The cabins contain fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, phones, IPod player and flat screen T.V.s with cable. Each cabin has a living room with either a wood burning stove or fireplace, all wood is provided free of charge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Iron Springs Hotel Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Resort Washington/Copalis Beach