Gorgeous views & property, however would not stay in the connecting cabins. We stayed in #5, and the neighbors showed up and I thought a boat was landing on the beach, it was the next door bathroom fan, which made our dog bark at every noise made. I could hear everything. Would definitely return, but would not stay in #5. #3 & 7 looked nice with the same views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iron Springs is perched along a pristine stretch of the Washington Coast. The cabins of this year-round, Copalis Beach getaway have been long coveted for their close proximity to the ocean, unmatched views of the Pacific, and family-friendly atmosphere. The cabins contain fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, phones, IPod player and flat screen T.V.s with cable. Each cabin has a living room with either a wood burning stove or fireplace, all wood is provided free of charge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Iron Springs Hotel Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Resort Washington/Copalis Beach