I spent three nights with my parents, two dogs and a close friend at Iron Springs Resort. We stayed in cabin 28 and it was lovely. Very clean, very quiet, and just what we and the dogs needed. You do have a bit of a hike down to the beach but you can drive, park and then access or drive on the beach very close by. Most of the cabins are built on a bluff with 28 being the highest and most private. Amazing views!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iron Springs is perched along a pristine stretch of the Washington Coast. The cabins of this year-round, Copalis Beach getaway have been long coveted for their close proximity to the ocean, unmatched views of the Pacific, and family-friendly atmosphere. The cabins contain fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, phones, IPod player and flat screen T.V.s with cable. Each cabin has a living room with either a wood burning stove or fireplace, all wood is provided free of charge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Iron Springs Hotel Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Resort Washington/Copalis Beach