We went as a short family getaway from Seattle (two nights). They've done a really nice job remodeling the cabins; they feel and look and work like a "cabin", but with modern details like fluffy comforters and pillows, granite counters, double-paned windows, an efficient fireplace, cable, and wireless.
We brought our groceries (stopping at a Safeway in Hoquiam en route), and the kitchen had everything else we needed. If you forget anything, they have more than a few supplies in the office. They also have an impressive DVD collection for free use, which we did both nights.
We had a one-bedroom cabin with a king and double bed in it. One of the kids used the double, and the other used the futon in the living room.
Everyone was happy, including the dog.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iron Springs is perched along a pristine stretch of the Washington Coast. The cabins of this year-round, Copalis Beach getaway have been long coveted for their close proximity to the ocean, unmatched views of the Pacific, and family-friendly atmosphere. The cabins contain fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, phones, IPod player and flat screen T.V.s with cable. Each cabin has a living room with either a wood burning stove or fireplace, all wood is provided free of charge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Iron Springs Hotel Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Resort Washington/Copalis Beach