My husband & I spent 3 nights at Iron Springs Resort the middle of November. We loved it & are going to make it an annual trip! The cabin was wonderful - we stayed in #14. The view was breathtaking! We enjoyed relaxing and enjoying the winter storms rolling in. The place was immaculate and very we'll kept! Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iron Springs is perched along a pristine stretch of the Washington Coast. The cabins of this year-round, Copalis Beach getaway have been long coveted for their close proximity to the ocean, unmatched views of the Pacific, and family-friendly atmosphere. The cabins contain fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, phones, IPod player and flat screen T.V.s with cable. Each cabin has a living room with either a wood burning stove or fireplace, all wood is provided free of charge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Iron Springs Hotel Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Resort Washington/Copalis Beach