The cabin was really beautifully remodeled and well appointed. We cooked most of our meals and found the kitchen to be very well stocked with utensils, pots and pans, etc. It is a bit of a drive into town, but we didn't mind.
One of the best things about this resort is that not only do they allow dogs, they cater to them. Dog dishes and toys were laid out as well as towels near the door for wiping their paws on. The whole place is off leash too. They even allow dogs in the little general store on the property and have dog treats available.
The little cove blocks out a lot of the wind when you're on the beach too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iron Springs is perched along a pristine stretch of the Washington Coast. The cabins of this year-round, Copalis Beach getaway have been long coveted for their close proximity to the ocean, unmatched views of the Pacific, and family-friendly atmosphere. The cabins contain fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, phones, IPod player and flat screen T.V.s with cable. Each cabin has a living room with either a wood burning stove or fireplace, all wood is provided free of charge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Iron Springs Hotel Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Resort Washington/Copalis Beach