This secluded site has been fully remodeled and offers lovely views of the ocean from a bluff and relatively easy access to the beach. My family has stayed here for two summers now and we will return. Each cabin sports a full kitchen, dining area, bathroom, and bedrooms; fireplace, widescreen TV if you're so inclined, a deck and BBQ. You may bring your pets. My grandsons love this place and refer to "their cabin" here and frequently ask when they will be returning. A little on the pricey side, but well worth the dollars. No pool and no restaurant, so come prepared to eat in or trek into Ocean Shores about 20 minutes away. This place is very popular so book way ahead especially in summer months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iron Springs is perched along a pristine stretch of the Washington Coast. The cabins of this year-round, Copalis Beach getaway have been long coveted for their close proximity to the ocean, unmatched views of the Pacific, and family-friendly atmosphere. The cabins contain fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, phones, IPod player and flat screen T.V.s with cable. Each cabin has a living room with either a wood burning stove or fireplace, all wood is provided free of charge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Iron Springs Hotel Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Resort Washington/Copalis Beach