“A good spot to fill up!”
Review of Washington Cafe and bakery - CLOSED

Washington Cafe and bakery
Description: Phone Number: 360-853-7723
Description: Phone Number: 360-853-7723
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I had heard good things. Our waitress was super attentive and efficient. I NEVER eat seafood inland, but my boyfriend insisted that I try the fish and chips. They came out in record time. I don't think I've ever received such a large meal so quickly! And they were really good. The value was amazing. SO MUCH FOOD! We ate it for days. Their fries taste like real potatoes.

1  Thank bScoutke

Reviewed February 19, 2013

After dealing with the really 'scary' restaurants upriver (run fast if you hear a buffalo stampede!) I sure wasn't expecting much on my first visit.

What a pleasant surprise!
All aspects are 5 stars in my book!! Nice Host/help, nice dining room, nice food, and nice prices!

Best food between Sedro-Woolley and the Methow Valley. So stop and fill up with grub for the drive over the hill. (You will definitely regret it if you wait until Marblemount to find food!!!!!)

1  Thank orioncreative
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We wanted to try this place for breakfast while visiting Concrete. It is fairly new and had good reviews. We were greeted promptly and chose a table. Our greeter brought coffee for me and water for him. Then we had a new waitress. Had to ask twice for water. Had to ask for a refill of coffee. We ordered eggs, bacon, potatoes, biscuit and wheat toast. Toast was white, biscuit was dry, eggs tasted like they had milk in them, potstoes greasy. Our waitress didn't come over to our table to ask how our meal was, but yelled from across the room. Never did get more coffee. Bacon was good. Wait staff needs more training. Would not eat here again.

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We accidentally found this restaurant while traveling the Cascade Loop. All I can say everyone (10 of us) were very happy with the food. I personally had the best spinach salad I have ever had. My wife had a cold turkey sandwich with cranberries. Other members had hot turkey dinners and various sandwiches. A few persons had apple pie with ice cream. Great place!!!

1  Thank wewanatravel