“Fifties Style Fun, Not A Bad Burger”
Review of Cascade Burgers

Cascade Burgers
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Concrete
Lynnwood, Washington
“Fifties Style Fun, Not A Bad Burger”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

It's always nice to see the occasional 50's style burger joint. Cascade Burgers is one of those places even though you would never know it from the outside. We ate outside since it was a nice day and we had the dog with us. The first think I noticed walking in though was the 50's decor. The place is smaller than some of the other ones I've been in. I seem to recall there is a jukebox in there, but don't hold me to it. The menu is your typical small town burger joint menu. Burgers, fries, shakes, and such. I just went with the deluxe since it was on special that day. Have I had better burgers? Sure, but it made for a nice break. If you're into that nostalgic look, Cascade Burgers makes for a nice lunch or dinner stop along Highway 20.

• Visited August 2011