“The best dining place in Colville”

Stephani's Oak Street Grill
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Colville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colville, Washington, USA
“The best dining place in Colville”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good food.. Extensive menu but only few vegetarian options.. Great service and full drinks menu with separate bar area..

Visited September 2013

Chewelah, Washington, United States
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food was good, tasty, not bad prices. Services was good.
But the place is so very noisy you can't hear yourself or your companion.

• Visited November 2012
Colville, Washington, United States
“Garlic & Herb Ribeye”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I love this restaurant for lunch and dinner. Our favorite is the Garlic & Herb Ribeye! Burgers are excellent and the sweet potato fries are the best. I love topping the meal off with Huckleberry shortcake. I have never been disappointed with Stephani's Oak Street Grill! Fun & friendly place to eat!

• Visited October 2013
Cottonwood, Arizona
“Too noisy and chairs are too hard.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

This eatery has nice décor, average food and good service. However we will not be returning as the chairs are very uncomfortable and the acoustics are terrible. It was nearly impossible to carry on a conversation.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank NarcissisticSwine
Vancouver, Washington
“Prime rib mostly fat”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is a cute restaurtant with great decor and service. It came highly recommended by co-workers. The bread and clam chowder were great, as was the salmon and burger of my co-workers. My prime rib was mostly fat, tough (I had ordered it medium rare), too much garlic (and I really like garlic) and very salty. When I told the waitress that I couldn't eat it as I couldn't find meat in all of the fat, she took it back and asked if I wanted something else, but at that point I had lost my appetite. She brought it back in a to-go box saying that she had found some meat amongst the fat. I declined the box. When the check came it was for the whole amount of the meal. I asked the waitress about it and she said that she would pay for half the meal. I told her it wasn't her responsibility and asked to speak to the manager. She said the manager was also the chef and didn't come out to the dining room. I told her to take the bill back to him which she did and brought it back with the total bill reduced by half. I reluctantly paid and left. I have never had unsatisfactory food handled in this manner and was shocked. I will not be returning to this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013