“A local tradition and hangout with good food”

Ronnie D's Drive-In
Ranked #4 of 32 Restaurants in Colville
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Ronnie D's is basically "the" place to go for locals to get a burger and fries. I even have a photo of someone riding their horse through the drive up to get lunch and a pickle for his horse. The Onion rings are real and not breaded mush, they also have soft serve as well as hard ice cream. It's got a a real 50's appeal with vintage cars and a family type atmosphere. It's fast food, fast service, and yet you just want to enjoy the moment when you are there and go back in time for a little bit. Definitely a place I would recommend.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We always have to stop here for a milkshake when in town. My Husband likes the peanut butter shake and I like the huckleberry. One day we should ask them to make us a peanut butter & jelly shake. Best milkshakes!!!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Old fashioned place designed like the 1950's. Fund. Great menu to choose from. Terrific hamburgers. Great icecream. Very clean and good service.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We usually eat here when we visit family in Kettle Falls, and have eaten here several times. Their fish and chips are outstanding and reasonably priced. I like that I can get Iver's clam chowder there. The restaurant is an obvious favorite of local families. If you're in Colville, definitely visit this family restaurant.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Reasonable price for good food. Clean and comfortable. Easy access off Hwy 395. Service is good and has good parking area.