Selkirk Motel
Casa Alpina(Rossland)
$77
$74
Travelocity
Prestige Mountain Resort Rossland(Rossland)(Great Value!)
$193
Lakeview Motel(Christina Lake)(Great Value!)
$65
Park Lane Resort & Motel(Christina Lake)(Great Value!)
$58
New Horizon Motel(Christina Lake)(Great Value!)
$81
$58
Comfort Inn(Colville)
TripAdvisor
Totem Motel & Resort(Christina Lake)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswalking distancecoffee potrooms are smallone night stayneeded a place to stayboth timesmotelfridgedifferencecomfort
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Stayed here with friends on a motorcycle trip. Sheri and Paul are the greatest host's and make a pretty good salad to. they even got Kirk ( the owner) to buy a new Bbq for the motel so we could cook up a steak for supper. Rooms were clean and very comfortable and quiet.
Will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Rick M
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I stayed here for one night of a 25 night US & Canada road trip spanning July & August. This is a "Mom & Pop" type of motel, which is currently being renovated, although I thought it still offered good value for money. Shari (the manager) is an absolute sweetheart and takes a real pride in making sure you're well looked after (the cake was fab!).

My room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the surroundings were quiet. Check-in was fast & friendly and there's a Safeway a couple of minutes drive away if you want to stock up on a few bits & bobs or cereal, milk, etc for breakfast (my room had a fridge).

Would I stay here again if I was in the area? Definitely!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Dominico76
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Based on other reviews we made a reservation to stay here. I had built this place up to my wife because of the high trip advisor score. It's actually kind of a dump. They tried to renovate, but not very well. We won't be staying here on our way home.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank djernst
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My wife and I needed a place to stay when visiting her grandmother in colville. We batted the comfort inn and benny's around for a few months until I called the Selkirk and was very impressed with the owner, a very nice lady named Sherry. We booked the King Suite which I was told was newly rennovated. You would not guess that this was a small town motel we were staying at. The room was very nice with AC and kitchenette. On day 2 of our stay, our 1-year old had a fever and got sick. It is times like this that you find the true fabric of those who you are giving your money to. Within minutes, we had a new comforter and towels. The owner and her cleaning staff immediately met our needs. Not only does the Selkirk get 5 stars for service and room quality, but also for price. The Comfort Inn wanted $169 a night for their King Suite. The Selkirk: $89 for one night or $80 per night for 2 night stay or more. I cannot say enough about the Selkirk. I do recommend the King Suite because of the price point.

Room Tip: King Suite newly rennovated
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank LightningRod74
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I was very happy with most of my experience. I have stayed there several times for extended periods of time. This time was different. Up until the last week (week 11) everything was fine. Then before I could say that I wanted to stay at least 2 more weeks, I was informed by Shari that she had rented my room out. This was at least one week before my rent was up! I am really upset by this!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo