“Depressed”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Colville
Kettlle Falls
“Depressed”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I was very happy with most of my experience. I have stayed there several times for extended periods of time. This time was different. Up until the last week (week 11) everything was fine. Then before I could say that I wanted to stay at least 2 more weeks, I was informed by Shari that she had rented my room out. This was at least one week before my rent was up! I am really upset by this!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
East Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This was a quiet and clean place. My only complaint was that there was only 2 flat pillows. Next time I will ask for more pillows before I go to bed! Everything we needed was in the room. We will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Summertime56
Wales
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The 1st night on a month road trip trying to avoid chain hotels. The Selkirk is clean, friendly & in a convenient location on Highway 20. Staff were extremely helpful, giving detailed emails & directions to the motel & researching our route for the next day. Couldn't wish for more.

• Stayed July 2012
4 Thank Pilskie
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The owners were very nice from check-in to check-out. Rooms were very clean and recently updated. Acorn saloon a block away had very good food.
Would stay here again as opposed to the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank thailandforme
Bristow, Virginia
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Shari & Paul from the beginning to our last day made us feel so welcomed it felt like we had known each other for quite awhile. The room was cozy, clean and very quiet at night. Great people and beautiful area. I look forward to my next visit to Colville...Thank you sweet Shari & Paul.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Mima224
College Place, Washington
Reviewed May 17, 2012

The propriators are very nice people, but I was not overly impressed with our room. There are not a lot of choices in Colville & I believe that the Selkirk is the cheapest motel in town.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Larry L
Otis Orchards, Washington
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Sherry was very pleasant and helpful on the phone when I called to book our room. We stayed in a very cozy rook with a kitchenette and king bed. i was afraid it would be very noisy since our room was close to the street, but Sherry assured us it would be very quiet, and she was right. She was also very helpful in recommending a restaurant as well as giving us a shortcut route from the airport to the hotel. We will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Dangerouskurvz

Been to Selkirk Motel? Share your experiences!