“Excellent place but noisy”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Colfax
Siesta Motel Colfax
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Colfax
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed here one night. We arrived without a reservation and the owner turned up quickly after being alerted. The place is very clean and shows signs of regular maintenance. The room was warmed up for us by the owner. It is an older style of place but well cared for.

The bathroom was spotless and included a range of toiletries. The bed was very comfortable.

The only down side is the road that runs outside the property. It was very busy all night. I sleep well normally but the trucks that came through town kept waking me up.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is an older motel, but well maintained and is being up-graded as time permits. I have stayed here many times over the last 50 years (was born & raised in Colfax and come back for school reunions). My room this year was wonderful; queen bed and up-dated bathroom. The price is great too. There is a newer motel in Colfax, but I personally feel they price-gouge. Case in point: they were higher priced than Spokane's crown jewel, the Davenport Hotel, on the weekend I was there, which happened to be a major football weekend for both local university's. The Siesta did not raise their prices and gave me quality service and amenities. I will continue to stay here and highly recommend others to do so.

Room Tip: I usually always try to stay in upper floors to eliminate "noise from above"
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Richard_SL5026XA
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I was staying at the Siesta Motel while doing some out of town work, when a fall put me in the hospital in Spokane. They made sure that all of my belongings from my room got put in my truck for me. For a small mom & pop motel, this place is all right and I will stay there again if I am in the Colfax area. Clean rooms and friendly people, good deal for the money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Roof R
Reviewed August 28, 2013

a very small town, hence the small motel - but surprisingly comfortable king bed made our rest a bliss. parking is a bit tricky if the motel runs full though. the Chinese restaurant across the street made it easy for us at meal time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2013

If you're photographing the Palouse on your own dime or attending a photography workshop, you can't do better than the Siesta Motel. Nice folks, clean, updated rooms, comfortable mattresses, and an easy drive to Steptoe Butte for sunrise shooting. The roads in almost any direction will lead you through amazing scenery - stay local and save your money for a new lens!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank rickinatl30309
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The town of Colfax definitely has seen better days, but it's a handy place to stay when you're photographing the Palouse (especially Steptoe Butte, which is nearby). there are not a lot of options for hotels. The Siesta Motel is basic, clean, and friendly. At $64/night, it's a great value.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve_Ricketts
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great value, very clean, and very nice people running it. We stayed on a weekend and they had a two night minimum, but at their low rate, it still was a bargain. If you have to travel to Pullman this is a great alternative and not far away. We plan on staying there each time we travel to WSU to visit our kid. The room had a fridge, microwave and a copy maker and was in nice shape. TripAdvisor paid off again as we got the tip on this hotel from this website.

No pool. Need to drive to somewhere to get something to eat or take a long walk through downtown Colfax.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DaveinthePacNW
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colfax
Residence Inn Pullman
Quality Inn Paradise Creek
Courtyard by Marriott Pullman
Best Western Wheatland Inn
Holiday Inn Express Pullman

Been to Siesta Motel Colfax? Share your experiences!