“Wonderful and great price!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Colfax
Siesta Motel Colfax
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Colfax
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We were hesitant when we booked, as the room was so affordable. We are so glad we did! Super owners, very responsive, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. With a mini fridge and microwave, it has made our stay cost effective too. We will be staying here again. Book with confidence!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Dave M

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The Siesta Motel in Colfax was a very wonderful and pleasant surprise. We stayed there for seven days during a workshop. There were 12 of us that stay at the Siesta and we were all very pleased with the accommodations. It is a family own and operated motel that caters to their guest needs. The rooms are very comfortable and spotless which is very important when traveling. The fact that the family lives on site is another wonderful attribute. I recommended it to a friend and his wife that were passing through the area and they really enjoyed their stay as well.
The exterior of the building is old but it only adds to the charm and quaintness.
Deb

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Deborah B
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We have enjoyed our brief stays at the Siesta while visiting family in the Colfax/Palouse area over the last few years. As others have said: clean, comfortable and quiet. The pleasant attentive owners and affordable rates add to our pleasant experience. I only wish we were aware of more motels like the Siesta as we travel the west coast.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank POuhi
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The Siesta Motel reminds me of all the trips to Minn. my family made shen I was a child, staying in motels across the country, that were clean and comfortable, and didn't break the bank for a family of 5.
I have stayed at the Siesta for 2 years in a row, and find it clean, comfortable, and as I am staying alone, a very safe environment. Everything I need is here and I look forward to coming back every time I am in the area.
Colfax is a nice little town in the Palouse, close to Pulman & Washington State Univ. so a good place to stay for events at the university.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Karenw2t215
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Motel was very clean. The owner does it all. Very helpful. She did the cleaning and ran the motel. This is the kind of motel I like to stay in. Its nice to find clean affordable lodging. It does not have all the stuff the big chains have but thats not what I look for. You pay for that stuff that you dont need or use. We enjoyed eating breakfast at the grocery store up town. They made a good breakfast. A lot of locals ate there. Richard S

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Bugmanohio
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Close to all shopping and eateries downtown. Reasonable rates and clean,quiet, and comfortable. We stay there when in the area while riding our motorcyles. Always look forward to the end of the day when we arrive.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Charles T
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Been staying at the Siesta Motel when my daughter had events at WSU. She has now graduated and it's time to give up my best kept secret and allow others to enjoy in the savings and friendly atmosphere. I would recommend this place to anyone for lodging. The motel is not fancy but it is clean, affordable and is family friendly. My family and I usually stay at chain motels until we accidentally found the Siesta and we're glad we did. I recommend you book early because this place fills fast. Hope you enjoy the savings. I seriously do not know why anyone would say something bad about this place unless they don't want you to know about their favorite place on the Palouse. We truely enjoyed every stay. Thanks Siesta for the great memories. You will always be our home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank john s
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colfax
Residence Inn Pullman
Courtyard by Marriott Pullman
Quality Inn Paradise Creek
Best Western Wheatland Inn
Holiday Inn Express Pullman

Been to Siesta Motel Colfax? Share your experiences!