“Amazing food!”
Review of Pickles Deli

Pickles Deli
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Deli
Description: This is one of those places that you must visit. Inside dining with some of the most delicious sandwiches and soups you can eat. And they remember your name. It is like walking into cheers with over the top food. I would pay a ferry fee to enjoy this food......!
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Amazing food but it is fastest to order and pick up. If you order in the store you will be waiting a long time because it’s very popular for lunch time.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Simply delicious! Every sandwich is a mouthgasm & exudes absolute happiness. Beer on tap, shaved ice and fruit smoothies and even a nice little outside yard area.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

think of the best sandwich you ever ate (say good bye to that one) because PICKLES will Blow your mind. OUTSTANDING LUNCH!! THE $ price is right where it should be for a best ever ,,

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

I'm not a huge sandwich lover but when I want one I go to pickles. Soups are good and the HUGE pickles are for two. Great place.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

After finding them on the "Things to do" page, Pickles was intriguing. I love a big, 'rollerskating" kosher pickle. We drove from Oak Harbor (30 miles) just to try them. I said that to the staff and the owner said "She'd take care of me". That didn't happen!! Save the gas, time and money. The sandwiches we ordered were horribly disappointing. I got the advertised Spicy Italian. Owner said she didn't put it on her menu until it was perfect...I'd pull it for a few more trials. It was served on a huge chunk of baguette with 3 slices of...salami? Yup, just 3, couldn't taste it through the bread. There was a cheese selection, mushy tomatoes and 1 leaf of Romaine and way too many onions. Instead of Mayo they seasoned with a Caesar/Italian sauce, yuck! All it did was soggy and ruin the bread. My boyfriend ordered the Pepper Turkey-wondered where the pepper was, and added bacon. They charged him and additional $2.25 for 2 slices that were overcooked, flavorless. His sandwich cost almost $12.00. Whole grain must have been powdered prior to baking. He thinks they might be worth 2 out of 5 stars, I'd say he's being generous! With a drink each, our order was $30.00, yes for 2 sandwiches and 2 drinks. Buy a chunk of bread and a pickle, you'll be happier and able to keep your gas, time and hard earned money.

Date of visit: January 2018