“Excellent Soup!”
Review of Pickles Deli

Pickles Deli
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: This is one of those places that you must visit. Inside dining with some of the most delicious sandwiches and soups you can eat. And they remember your name. It is like walking into cheers with over the top food. I would pay a ferry fee to enjoy this food......!
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Kim does an awesome job combining flavors to make a great overall taste that pleases the soul.

This is a local place and it has grown on me as a place to hang out and eat.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

A couple years back our experience was not so pleasant. Without going into details, I was prodded by my wife to try this restaurant again... after all, it is so convenient to where we live. To my surprise, the place was staffed well, the service was most pleasant, and the food was quite delicious! Kudos to the staff for changing our deli experience for the better.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Islanders appreciate goodness in taste and value. Pickles Deli offers both. My favorite lunch-- their Prosciutto Provolone Chicken sandwich. And the pickles taste good too. I also enjoy their Breakfast Bonanza--tasty. Go for a late breakfast or early lunch--their small dining room fills rapidly.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I live near here and eat there often. It is a great sandwich/breakfast sandwich shop. Wonderful, fresh ingredients and imaginative sandwich combinations. It is very small, but that isn't a problem. Very busy at lunch time so I try to go earlier or later than noon. My favorite is the "bluebird" which has chicken, blue cheese, veggies and sweet mustard on a panini. Wonderful!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

This is the first time I stopped here, came for a visit with family to Whidbey and we stopped here for lunch and this is a must for fresh made sandwiches right there as you wait.. we did take out and it was perfect... the pickles are awesome.. you have to try the garlic dill.. wow! The service is great and they are so friendly.. I would stay this is a must stop for a quick bite or a pick up on the way for a hike or a picnic.