“The BEST Sandwiches I Have EVER Had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pickles Deli

Pickles Deli
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is one of those places that you must visit. Inside dining with some of the most delicious sandwiches and soups you can eat. And they remember your name. It is like walking into cheers with over the top food. I would pay a ferry fee to enjoy this food......!
Kent, Washington
“The BEST Sandwiches I Have EVER Had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

For years now, I have heard about Pickles Deli but never made it over there until we were staying on the island for two weeks. Once we tried it, we ate there almost everyday. I would have eaten there every day three times a day if we had the money! Before we got there, we were told to order a What the F ever. Since I have a huge issue with indecisiveness, I was all over that. Keith came up with better sandwiches than I ever could have ordered myself and each time they were different. Until he made me a Reuben. Reuben sandwiches always look good to me but never taste as good as they look. But Pickles' Reuben tastes exactly the way it should; perfect! It became my regular order. So did their chai frappuccinos. They were worth every penny. I will pay extra for quality; for me that is real value. And I just could not get enough of Pickles! My husband has had their Stromboli and loved it, saying the dough tasted fresh and worth the wait for them to cook it when ordered. The owner is usually there and she is always patient and helpful, particularly with dietary needs. (My husband does not eat pork.) I fell in love with Pickles Deli, the food and the staff. I love it when I find that rare place that is doing everything right and Pickles Deli is definitely that place! I am really writing this review because I am craving it so bad right now but can't get over there. :( If you can, go to Pickles Deli!

• Visited August 2012

Key Largo, Florida
“delish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

friendly folks, awesome food, allll local! and very fresh. i'd be comfortable going there with friends or family. they also do catering for events and business meetings. you must try theier hummus, and the coconut toffee cookies, yum.

• Visited July 2012