“A heavenly experience”
Review of Chalet Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cle Elum
Chalet Motel
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Cle Elum
Seattle, Washington, United States
“A heavenly experience”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My bride and I were looking for a room in Cle Ellum and stumbled across the Chalet Motel. Mike greeted us in the office and was very kind! I highly recommend staying here! And if by chance you are looking to kick the tobacco habit, Mike is the man :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed August 12, 2013

You could only hope to get service like this at the most expensive, and exclusive of resorts. We left feeling like family! Mike, who works there has a gift for encouraging people and has some remarkable stories.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JR C
Everett, Washington
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The owner was very nice but can't say the same thing for his establishment. Found mold in the bathroom....windows, ect. and both my husband and I are allergic to mold....dirty window sill, not dusted in dear knows how long. The maid should be fired. Should have gone across the street I guess. Couldn't find my request to cancel one night maybe because he seems to use paper rather than computer. People next to us arrived around midnight and made noise for two hours. Sounded like they were rearranging the furniture! Didn't call the owner because I didn't want any retaliation to my car so just put up with it. Not the owner's fault I know.

Room Tip: Ask to look at the room before registering.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
München
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were looking for a place to stay for almost 3h and when we arrived here we were welcomed very war harder Mike has family in Germany and we talked a lot. The room was clean and there are a nice Restaurant Bar nearby with all the locals from around.
Danke Mike! Du bist ein netter Gastgeber und wir haben entspannt und gemütlich hier geschlafen

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Cle Elum is a small town in the heart of the Cascade Range in central Washington State. It is very active in the summer months, with four golf courses, a major fly-fishing river (the Yakima), bike trails, hiking trails, three very large lakes with very large fish, and many other recreational pursuits. Michel was there when every one had closed down. I was able to get a room at 2 a.m.! Thanks again Michel

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Josh L
Portland, Oregon, United States
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Older motel on the edge of town. It is not fancy but maintained well and certainly priced right. The man that owns the place is really nice and is the kind of guy that makes you feel good about supporting small business. I would stay here next time I am in town.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Dan W
Kennewick, Washington
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Rock blasting on Snoqualmie Pass closed the roadway until 1am. Michael saved the last room at the motel for me after my husband called to try and get a reservation. The building is aged and shows signs of wear...the owner is a generous man with a caring heart! I felt very safe staying alone, would also feel safe bringing my family.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
#6 of 7 in Cle Elum
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
#2 of 11 in Ellensburg

Been to Chalet Motel? Share your experiences!